Is it possible ? ... (Yes, it is !)

I hope so too!! Thank you :) I actually just had something strange happen to me today that has never happened before.. I spotted today during ovulation?? Have u ever heard of that before?

Funny that we were just talking about this. I just had a couple of drops of blood when I wiped this morning and my ovaries were feeling quite sore. Couple that with 3 previous days of + OPKS and today's being negative and now I know I ovulated. :happydance:

Wow thanks.. It's reassuring knowing that you got + opks and are bleeding.. I don't use anything to track my fertility so it makes me feel better :)

Slurpie- how u feeling today?

Wow thanks.. It's reassuring knowing that you got + opks and are bleeding.. I don't use anything to track my fertility so it makes me feel better :)

Slurpie- how u feeling today?

I am feeling okay but still very HOT when I wake up in the morning!

Come Wednesday, I'll be going to the hospital for my routine blood and see the kidney doc. I wonder how he/she will react .... well, I am not exactly the 'exemplary patient'! I guess I'll be referred to the OBYN dept.

I don't use (or rather don't know) how to to track my fertility too. I should learn though. I think it is something to with the LH thing?

Oh! Let me screen print how it should look! If it doesn't work I'm removing it!! :haha:

Attachments

• bnbsig.jpg
    bnbsig.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
That's too funny! I don't see the frog so I didn't know what the heck she was talking about LOL!

I see the butterfly sp I think IRS only her screen lol

Slurpie- being hot is part of being pregnant .. And you will have it the whole pregnancy :)

I had a long day at the hospital today.

First I went to the Rheumy to confirm my pregnancy.
2 hours later the lab reported my UPT as "NEGATIVE".
I was so disappointed and it was all over my face.
The nice lady doctor then ordered a Beta HCG (blood) and further Thyroid test.
(Hopefully I'll get my Beta HCG results tomorrow)

Then I moved on to my Nephro appointment
I complained of feeling feverish at night, a nurse stuck a thermometer under my tongue.
True enough, very mild fever of 37.4
The doctor then asked me, "Are you pregnant?"
I said "Huh, no, the Rheumy just said Negative".
Guess what???? The online lab report now says "faint (+) positive"!!!

Not sure what will happen next but, I am seeing the Nephro again two weeks later for a repeat UPT and several other tests.

Wish me luck!

How exciting Slurpie, good luck! I'm sure your results will be a stronger positive the next time around.

Oh wow!! What a long stressful day!! Just happy it ended on a positive note!! Hopefully your next appt goes smoothly and your hcg is up!

How exciting Slurpie, good luck! I'm sure your results will be a stronger positive the next time around.

Oh wow!! What a long stressful day!! Just happy it ended on a positive note!! Hopefully your next appt goes smoothly and your hcg is up!

You know what tickles me most about yesterday?
I text my husband "UPT is negative .."
He replied "Hospital use expired ones..." :haha:

I guess the earlier 'negative' report was a rush job as the doctor telephoned the lab tech and he updated it like in less than 5 minutes.

My lines on cheapie strips are progressively darker .. still, I am worried as I am have some sort of a yellow/brown discharge.

Still feeling feverish but I guess it is 'normal' .......

Latest lines ...

Attachments

• DSC01637.jpg
    DSC01637.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
Oh those look so good, that is exactly what they should look like! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->