Is it possible?

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am on the pill, but I honestly may have missed one or two along the way. My boyfriend and I weren't ttc, but a little over a week ago I started noticing some symptoms. We only see eachother on weekends, but are very sexually active when together. My boobs are extremely sore, I am fatigued, nauseous, have several headaches and been having funny feelings in my lower abdomen. I had some light bleeding for two days (very unlike my normal period). I've taken a few tests, and so far negative. I realize that it may be too early too test or that I am not pregnant at all. But I feel crazy - I swear I feel different. If I still feel this way in the next couple of days, I'm going for a blood test. This not knowing is driving me crazy! One moment I am sure I am not, and then the next I could swear I am!! Any opinions? I know the test is the only way to know for sure, but your thoughts are welcome!

I know many people who have gotten pregnant on the pill or patch. It's not 100% so I would say to take a blood test because it will show if your pregnant earlier then a HPT.

Thanks for your thoughts... I guess I am afraid of taking a blood test because it might be negative, validating that I am indeed crazy. I took another HPT this morning and negative again, but my boobs are hurting like crazy. Frustrating!

like the other ladies said, you can still get pg on the pill. nothing is 100%. i know when I figured out I was pg about two weeks before my period was even due because of so many symptoms i was getting. wait until a few days before you know your period is due and test again.

Yeah, I suspected it is a possiblity - which is why it is very frustrating to wait and find out. My dr. says that we need to wait 10 weeks to test, etc. as that's when the pregnancy is considered viable. So I will have to live with the symptoms and wondering until I can go in or I get a positive test or my period :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->