is it possible..

L

Laura--x

Right, ive figured that i get myself absolutely nowhere by going on one of these 'diets' where i cut out everything i love and force salads and veggies down my neck that i dont like.. it never works.

Its so hard for me to do it, i dont eat healthily at all. Im a very boring eater, my meals are basically, chicken or red meat or fish ( only cod ), something potatoe based ( oven chips, baked potatoe, mash ect ) and then peas. Thats all i ever seem to eat, or very similiar to that. ive tried loads of different foods and tastes but im just very fussy and that all i stick too.

Anywho, my worst problem is my portion sizes, and my junk snacks in between. My meals are HUGE to be perfectly honest, so thats where i need to start. For the past 3 days ive cut them down to half the size of what they was. Normal sized meals, and its not as bad as i thought, i thoughtid be starving after half hour but they still fill me up, just not to the point where i feel flumpy and fat!

Ive also cut out all the fizzy pops,crisps,cakes,chocolate ect ect that i used to eat way too much off, some days 4/5 bags of chrisps alongw ith chocolate and whatever else i could get my hands on!

Basically, i would really love to loose about a stone and a half before summer or for my birthday ( september ). Is it logical thinking ? COuld it be done? Even though my meals arent exactly the healthyiest things ? ( i eat all the shop brands, like birds eye chicken fillet burgers, chicken strips, fish fingers ect all that sort of stuff )? Excercise wise, i do situps and crunches everyday ( which i know isnt really fat burning ) and i try to go on my cross trainer whenever i can, i try to do atleast 20 mins a day ).

Meh, i think imake no sense at all there :S

If you start exercising I don't see why not!
That's what, about 20lbs you want to lose?

A lot of people swear by using smaller plates. And try cooking the foods in a healthier way! Switch to lighter options, etc.

I don't see why not, try going for walks now the weather is getting better and also drinking water is a massive help (even with a bit of sugar free squash added).

Try not to have any snacks other then fruit between meals as well.

Good luck, we are all here to support you xxxx

Yeah about 20lbs id say.

Ive gone from having chips cooked in the deep fat fryer to oven chips, and i always grill my foods anyway so thats not much of a problem.

I cant drink water to save my life, i drink no added sugar orange squash though thats all i do drink now and i have it very weak so thats good too.

Thanks girlies xxx

The only other thing I would really suggest is to write everything that you eat down, that way you can look back to see if you really needed that extra something, or on weeks where you lose weight you can see what you did differently that week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->