Is it possible?

L

Luhweez

For a baby to survive if they are born 4 months early? A girl i know was telling me her brother was born 4 months early and could fit in her dads hand, and he's alive and in full health, is this possible? it just seems abit unbelievable to me :shrug:

they say babys are viable from 24 weeks. although this doesnt mean there wont be any complications....some one i no her baby survived at 22 weeks xx

In principle, the longer in the womb the better but my cousin's son was born at 22 weeks and is now a teenager. Every situation is different and it will all depend on what's been done and what can be done early to help the baby's chances...

:) Good luck and hopefully - all will go well...

My friend who is a MW says they have to do everything they can to save a baby from 24weeks on I think (or was it 26??) under that it is considering unlikely i think. So yes i bet its true x

My fiance was born at 24 weeks & he is perfectly healthy.

There's just more risks at that stage, so it depends what condition the baby is in, if anything can be done. Etc.

A lady on here gave birth at 22 weeks (i think) and baby is healthy and now home, look in premature baby bit, amazing fighter of a little girl and absolutely gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->