Is it really twins!!??PLEASE HELP

Mommyyari

Reaction score
I'm five weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound done at five weeks and five days (BUT US SIZE IS 5W 1D) they found that I have ONE sacks with a thin membrane between it and a yolk in each side (One on each side). The tech believe that they are identical twins. Unfortunately we did not find a heartbeat in either one at this ultrasound. Has anyone had a similar experiences?? My anxiety is through the roof!!! pics attached :wacko:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 62
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 39
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 40
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 34
Yep it is identical twins :) Too early for a heartbeat yet. Congratulations!

That's pretty cool. Heartbeat is usually from 7 ish weeks so looking good.

Oh, yep :D Don't worry, 5w1d is super early to see anything on u/s. I had my u/s at 5w2d and saw gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole (baby) or heartbeat. Went back for a scan at 7w1d and saw the heartbeat flashing away on screen. It's really common to not see baby or heartbeat on u/s before 6 weeks. I think, as the others have said, heartbeat is often from 7 weeks.

Wow! I wouldn't personally know but that definitely looks like twins!! And the heart starts around 6 weeks so you just missed it. Good luck and keep us posted!!

thank you I'm really hopping they are twins and that they both make it!! I'll keep you posted one I know this anxiety is killing me:wacko:

Massive congrats! I'd say it does sound like identical twins. I wouldn't have expected to see or hear a heartbeat at 5 weeks so that is normal :)

Congrats im thinking identical twins too. I can't wait for an update. Good luck

My last pregnancy there wasn't a heartbeat until 7 weeks, not even a fetal pole at 6 weeks, just a sac. She's a crazy toddler now. :haha: So exciting your expecting twins! Congratulations! :happydance: xx

Congrats..stalking for an update!!!

I attach in the report from my ultrasound last night at the hospital. I was truly hoping see two heart hoping it will come soon

Attachments

• IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 173
Congrats can't wait for update

Sorry you didn't get was you anticipated but still something to praise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->