Is it reallyyy possible..?

Well my boobs are extremely sore and my nipples are getting darker and bigger. This feels exactly like it did last time I was pregnant.
bootyb was you on the implant? thankyou xxx

i think that you should go to the doctors and get a blood test done then.

hey erm my story is

i was told before the coil got put in not to have sex for 5 days before my next period.

i listened.

i had the coil put on the 1st day of my period i was only 15.

i then bled for the rest of the 4 days and was okay.

3 days later i came back on was EXTREMLY heavy till i kept fainting.

went to A & E and they said i was experiencing a miscarraige.

had to have the coil removed and be put to sleep to have the suction "and stuff".

long story short the coil caused my miscariage

Well, there is a reason that you're not supposed to use hormonal contraceptive if you're pregnant.

Well, there is a reason that you're not supposed to use hormonal contraceptive if you're pregnant.

And who is that comment aimed at?
If it's me, I'm not sure.
And if it is the girl above, I think she didn't know she was pregnant tbh.

She didnt even say if the coil was a hormonal one or not. So your smart arse comment was wasted.

princess_xo have you gone to the doctor yet to find out if you are pregnant yet? I am interested to know because my sister got pregnant on the implant.

Nope. Not yet, I went to brook to get a pill to try to stop bleeding, as I started bleeding again and the last few days I've been getting a stitch on the right side, it's not really that painful but it's weird.
ANDDD..
they told me I shouldn't of had unprotected sex for TWO weeks, and the nurse who told me one week was wrong. Liike wtff.
I dunno what to do, I will get a pregnancy test monday, but I'm worried if I am it's most likely ectopic.
How did your sister get pregnant on the implant? I mean did she have unprotected sex in the first week/two weeks. Or did she just get caught?
I dunno if it's worth getting an appointment at the docs coz I'll probably get laughed out the door. Plus I don't want my mum to get suspicious. I'm a coward I know, but I had a termination 4 months ago, so she would absolutely kill me. xxx

You cant worry about your mom. Especially because if its ectopic then you are putting your life in serious danger by going this long without a doctors appt. I think she had unprotected sex a week after getting it in as she thought it was only a week to wait when now they say its two. Would you terminate again if you found out you were pregnant or are you not sure. I really think you need to get some blood taken hun.

Kelly

Yeah I know, but I figured if it was ectopic, then surely I would be in alot more pain than this, and I would have had a positive test? Plus I probably would have passed out by now, because if I was pregnant I would be nearly in 2nd tri. Most ectopics rupture before then.
No I wouldn't. My mum would probably be very disappointed in me, but I am still getting over the emotional stress of it. Plus I'm not with my ex anymore, and I wouldn't want anything to do with him. I would give him the choice if he wanted to see the baby, and he would have to pay maintenance, but that isn't my worry right now. I'm going to go to brook on wednesday and ask them about it. See what they have to say, and I'm also going to get a pregnancy test monday, if not tomorrow. I'm not sure if sainsburys do them though. Lol. God I'm useless.
Did your sister keep the baby?
How is your pregnancy going? Just noticed you're due on the same day as my friend :D xxx

Sainsbury's do pregnancy tests. All the ones I've been to anyway. Not that I've bought loads or anything :blush:

Lol, well my mum took me to work and picked me up so there was no chance of getting one without her knowing, although we did go to sainsburys and i got myself a new hat scarve and pair of gloves, and a nice long cardi. :) I'm guna get a test monday and do it tuesday. xxx

Good Luck! I hope everything works out for the best.

Thankyou :D
I'm being suprisingly calm about this whole thing, tbh I know what to do if I am. Well I hope what I think I know what to do will work. Sigh 3 days till testing, if it is a negative I will go to brook wednesday to talk to a nurse. xxx

Goodluck!! Hope you get the result you are wanting :hug:

No not yet. I am going to get a test tomorrow, I dunno whether to get the same test though. Been having cramps and a weird feeling that I can't explain lately. God I sound mad. But yea I will test with FMU tomorrow. But if I get a sample first thing in the morning then buy the test at like 2/3 oclock, the FMU sample will still be ok wont it? Lol I'm sorry I'm so crap xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->