Is it rude to ask how old you other mummas are?

Kellysheree

Reaction score
What the average ago of us mums?

I had my first child at 23 second at 26 and now I'm pregnant with no3 at 35, but it's a completely different experience. Maybe I was blissfully ignorant with my last two. The stresses tests etc and being classed as high risk because I turned 35 a few weeks ago..

I feel old now!

I had DD1 just before my 33rd birthday and now I'm 35 and pregnant with no2. I'm not classed as high risk due to my age (in Spain) but due to previous CS.

My sister had her first at 20 and last at 36 - she thinks she was more laid back when she was younger as she wasn't aware of the majority of issues that can occur.

I'm high risk because of my weight :( I was 24 with my first - gave birth 5 days before my 25th birthday. Now I'm 26 and will be due about a month before my 27th!

I had DD just after I turned 33 and I'm now pregnant with my second at 38. I was expecting to be classified as higher risk because of my age but apparently I'm not. The limit here is 40 and I suppose it helps I have had one pregnancy already with no complications. Funny how it varies, they pretty much just laugh it off if I ask about risks because of my age and tell me that I'm not that old.

I'm 31 and pregnant with my second. I was 25 when I had my first.

I was 25 when Dd was born, 28 when ds was born now 31 with this one. I'll agree to being more laid back with the other pregnancies. I didn't worry about a thing. But I think I truly know what there is too loose now. My 2 kids are so precious the thought of losing a baby or any health problems frightens me because I know how much I love my 2 kiddies. I don't think I had a real grasp of that when preg with them. Age makes you more reflective I think. I'm not showing yet & starting to get a little anxious about that. It's seems lots of people 3rd time round get a bump fairly early. Dd was igru so this is worrying me slightly. Will feel better on 20th when I have my scan.
My MIL had a baby at 42 she said parenting was easier because she was very confident in herself & had done it 3 times before so as a result was a really laid back mum with that baby. Hope that's what happens!!

Young one here! :blush: I was 17 when I had my first, I'm now 21, married, and expecting my second in February! :)

22 with my first, 24 with second and will be 26 with #3

I was 34 throughout most of my pregnancy with Sophie, turned 35 a month before she arrived. With this one I conceived about 3 weeks before I turned 37. I hope to feel much more confident in what I'm doing this time!

I had my first three weeks before my 22nd birthday, then my 2nd at 24 and now due my 3rd the month before I turn 27. I definitely seem to be more nervous with this pregnancy for some reason!! X

I was 28 when I had my little boy and I'm now expecting number 2 at age 32. I definitely feel more worried this time around and obsess over everything. At least this time I know what I have signed on for! ��

I was 24 with first. 25 with second and 28 with third. I found third hard but that's probably due to having the other two to look after

I was 26 with my first ( 3 days away from 27) I've just turned 28 with this one. Very nervous with this as it was a shock and unexpected.

I was 18 with my first, 20 with my second and will be 24 when this baby is born :)

Hi ladies :wave:

I am 32 now and pregnant with no 2

I was 28 when I had my first ... still worrying just as much with this one as I did with my first but I think thats just my OCD/normal nature lol x

I was 20 with my first, 22 with my second, and now 24(will be 25 in 3 weeks) with my third and final child.

I'm 23 and pregnant with my first. I will turn 24 about 2-3 weeks before my due date :)

I'm almost third trimester, but I thought I'd answer.

I'm 25, but I was 24 when I got pregnant. Thus far, the pregnancy has been fairly easy with no morning sickness or anything, just normal aches and pains. I think that probably has to do with my age more than anything. I'm not even showing yet! That could be because I'm so tall thought (6'1"). I'm sure another month or two will change that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->