Is it time to give up?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I have been ttc this time since July 08 with 5 miscarriages the last being in February, I am finally getting help as I had the recurrent miscarriage clinic at the end of March and next appointment is in six days time, the thing is I am not sure if I could cope with another loss which would be my seventh, so do I stop ttc even though I want another baby? I am really scared to get pregnant again, could I cope with that? No one will have the answers I know but feeling particularly vulnerable atm with Honey's third birthday coming up.

:hugs: Tasha, I would wait to see what they say at the appt. If it still makes you nervous or scared, maybe take a break. I know its hard. I am feeling the same wasy after 2, I can't imagine 5.

:friends:

Thank you shaerichelle.

I don't know what to say Tasha - you'll know in your heart of hearts when the journey is over but def follow through with the testing - more knowledge of what's going on in there might make the decision more clear.

You must be strong to have gone through so much

hx

Tasha :hugs: I'm so sorry for all your losses. I completely understand why you feel like that at the moment. Not only have you been through so much, but it's a hard time of year for you and you also have the appointment coming up that makes you confront everything.

Like the others say though, if you can it's worth you sticking it out at least long enough to get some answers. It doesn't necessarily mean you need to make your mind up about anything yet, it just might give you some options to consider when you're feeling stronger again xx

I'm really sorry that you have had to go through so many losses. Unfortunately I can't tell you what the right decision is as that is something only you and your dh can decide.

Only you can make that decision darling! I'm so sorry you lost honey and your 5 tiny angels! Floaty kisses to them all xxxx

I echo what the others have said in terms of testing though - even if you decide to stop ttc now - u may change your mind later and it would be good to have as much info as possible!! Xx

ps I think honey is the most beautiful name! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->