Is it too early in the day for OPK?

april24343

Reaction score
OK yesterday I tested around 12 pm with the OPK and it was positive....I couldnt wait and tested again at about 8 am with 2nd Morn urine....It is positive or really close to it....I know I should have waited lol....do you think it is too early and the results are wrong?

~April~

No 12pm is about right. I use to test between 12-2 ish :D

Sorry that went over my head lol I'd test again afternoon time ...

dont worry so much bout timing they do say the best time is between 12pm - 2pm but you have had a positive opk the most important thing is to get baby dancing

Thanks everyone! I will retest about 12 pm then :) Since that is when I tested yesterday....I had a positive OPK yesterday so maybe we will catch it! My BB's are already sore and norm they dont become sore until after O....Does it look like by my chart that we are covered BD wise if DH cant "do it" today? He is real tired I know!

~April~

once you have had your positive opk you will normally ovulate in the next 12-36hrs

Well no more BD for me :( Poor hubby is too sore from all the previous BD we have been havin....My first positive OPK was 12 pm yesterday and we BD about 9 pm lastnite and we also did the nite before and it was after midnite so technically speakin we have 2 for yesterday but one of them is marked for the day before :)

April

I think you will be fine hun. Lil swimmers live up to 5 days in the uterus. So, they are still swimming around up there..
Good luck I bet you will be KU this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->