Is it true ???

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I came off of the pill a couple of months ago due to it causing problems with my PCOS
The doctor told me that chances of me getting pregnant were very slim ( we had to have fertility treatment before)

But I’ve started caving fizzy sweets and chxoolage( which I’ve always hated !!)

Did a test out of curiosity this morning. Don’t think I’m due for another few days but this is what I got !
The top one was the first test line came up straight away

Went a bought another box of them from the chemist and the bottom is the second test . Also came up within a minute or so .....
is it possible to get a false positive with PCOS ?

Attachments

• A2D10873-F024-4905-830A-7FA319D8FE2A.jpg
    A2D10873-F024-4905-830A-7FA319D8FE2A.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 80
Thanks ! Xx

They was both done with the same urine I should add . Have just done another one and it’s not as dark but came up within 5 minutes ! X

You’re eggo is def preggo! Congrats!

That's definitely a BFP hun no guessing! Great lines!

Thank you ladies !!!

The pharmacist Put our the fear of life into me talking about cysts holding hug that could cause a pregnancy test to be positive !! Has anyone heard this before ? Did a clear blue digital and it came up with pregnant 1-2 . Have another to do in the morning before booking to see the doctor �� can’t help but not get excited untill I know it’s not the case lol !

Have also been getting cramping on both sides low down today ! Is that normal ? X

that's totally normal just your uterus stretching !

Usually if something is causing false positives, I've always seen the lines to be extremely faint, but yours is definitely very very pink and beautiful lines!

Also, I've heard that sometimes if you've struggled with fertility in the past, and have had to have treatment the first time, some people actually manage to conceive naturally afterwards!

If you're extremely worried, get in touch with the doctor to say you maybe want your bloods checking for HCG progression?

Cramps and even spotting is completely normal in the early weeks xxx I'm still getting odd cramps and pains even at 17 weeks but thats just down to stretching more now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->