Is it worth testing twice in one day?

scottishchick2

Mum to 1, expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on CD32 of 28 day cycle and no sign of :witch: yet. I did a test at 6am this morning and it was :bfn:, is it worth doing another one about 8 this evening? I have a pack of 20 internet cheapies, I also have a clearblue digital conception indicator but I'm going to save that till I get a :bfp: (hopefully) on the IC.

I'd wait a couple of days and test using fmu x good luck

Yes and no.....

Its not really worth testing twice in one day in the hope that your levels will have risen throughout the day, ie taking two tests everyday until you get your answer one way or another....your levels will show up far better if you wait until a couple fo days later and test again.

But, it can be that a small percentage of women get better results later in the day.....most are better off with FMU, but some people have had +HPT's in an evening and still negative in a morning.

So in effect you could check your evening results (best after a hold) if you did one this morning, but if it's still BFP, then i wouldn't get inti the habit of it every day.....cost a fortune in tests anyway!

Now if only I could listen to my own advice and only POAS once a day! :rofl:

as you are still a few days early for af, i would wait until tomorrow to tests..those tests are designed to be used earlier than af but only with early morning pee as it contains higher concentrations of the hormones... hope you get your :bfp: x

your hcg level doubles every 48hrs and is stronger in first thing in the morning as you have held it all night. At most i would test each morning but i actually think that if you can it is better to test every 2 to 3 days so that you dont drive yourself crazy!

Good luck with your next test! (try to wait a bit)

If you've tested with FMU then its not really going to get much better than that throughout the course of the day. If i were you id just sit tight and wait to test again

as you are still a few days early for af, i would wait until tomorrow to tests..those tests are designed to be used earlier than af but only with early morning pee as it contains higher concentrations of the hormones... hope you get your :bfp: x

I'm not too early for the :witch: she was due on Wednesday past. It's so hard just waiting, neither one result or another. I was supposed to be going out for a drink tonight but didn't chance it incase I was pg. Bet :witch: arrives tomorrow morning just as my weekend is over.
I'll try another test tomorrow morning and fingers crossed the line will appear. Thanks for all your replies.

I think most of us have probably tested twice in one day --- I know I have! haha

Didn't make any difference for me though. Try and be patient! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->