is my body back to normal after the pill???

lisa b 01

Reaction score
hi i stopped the pill on the 7th march after been on it for 3 years, i got my withdrawal bleed on the 10th-16th march which was quite heavy, i got my first real period on the 10th of this month so exactly a month since the start of my withdrawal bleed does this mean im now probably ovulating again? im just wondering if this mean my body has probably gone back to normal after stopping the pill? i always had regular periods before, also im 21 years old and already have a 3 and a half yrs old son, any help would be good thanks :thumbup:

Sounds like your cycles are back to normal lengthwise although only time will tell. But the only way to know for sure whether you're ovulating is to chart temperatures or use ovulation kits. Although chances are you are ovulating so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I second charting. It's a great way to figure it out. I HIGHLY recommend Fertility Friend.

thanks girls, i have some opks so i will use them this month and keep looking out for any signs of ovulation, i did some tests last month but they came back negative, can you ovulate earlie once you come off the pill and your body sorts itself out? x

i came off the pill in october....was like clockwork until..last month
i was sooooooooooooooo late last month

i still dont understand what my body is doing!
good luck and i'll be looking for updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->