Is the over-100-degree-Fahrenheit temperatures the new norm?

TimeTodayNow

Reaction score
For the past two weeks, the temperatures have been more than 100 degrees
Fahrenheit each day, and it does not seem to be getting back to a lower temperature.

100 degrees Fahrenheit is about 37.778 degrees Celsius.

I'm in the USA. How is the temperature in the UK and other places around the world?

Do you guys think that the temperature will return to normal or will it continue to be over 100 degrees Fahrenheit for the rest of the summer?

Is the over-100-degree-Fahrenheit temperatures the new norm? :(

It depends where you are in the world. California last week and the week before was between 70-80 degrees F. The UK has been pretty rainy and wet, especially up in Scotland.

Not here it isn't :rofl:

Here it is 13 degrees Celsius and pissing with rain....... again :lol:

Summer is just a word here not a season! We had some nice weather in April.

im in scotland and its wet and miserable. Today i was chatting to my finish friend and her dad lives near the north pole! it was warmer there than scotland:wacko:

Today it is 16 degree celsius and pissing down in Belfast N.I :(

Yep in the UK its been the wettest summer since 1931 apparently, we have about 3-4 weeks worth on good weather since March ............and the rest of july is suppose to be a wash out too..............every year our summers get worse!

when it comes to weather who knows what its going to be like, no one can predict but tbh however crappy the weather is here i couldnt handle 100 degree heat ........ a few months of fairly warm weather does me for the year then im ready for my early dark nights and sitting by the fire etc its juts damn depressing not even to get the few months of sun! lol x

Summer sucks in this country :(

Then we get droughts in the winter. I've decided that from now on I'm going to have my BBQs in the winter. I'll be there in my thermals, hat, scarf, gloves frying up me burgers.... :)

Wow! Its rainy in the UK and other parts of the world, but here in the middle of the USA, it has been over 100 degrees F, over 38 degrees C, for the past two weeks, and so the air conditioner has to be on all the time. :( Perhaps this will stop soon.

i have images of heatwaves during winter and cooking the turkey on the bbq lol...............the weather is completely screwed! x

timetodaynow: hope it cools down for you soon....and a little heat comes our way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->