Is there a July 2018 group yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexMel

#2 is on the way
Reaction score
I know it's early, but is there a group yet for expecting July 2018?

Hey
I haven’t seen one yet, I maybe around the 30th of June or the 1st of July.. when do you think you’re due??

Congratulations by the way! 😊

Thank you!! Same to you!! Officially July 8, but I have a feeling my OB will schedule c-section a little earlier.

Hi im due july 9th but never go then 40 weeks so probably a june baba

I'm july 7th maybe 8th �� my youngest turns 2 on the 12th so i hope it doesn't end up falling on the same day id hate that! X

Congrats! How fun to have them be so close, though! Hopefully they will enjoy sharing their birthday week! We have a lot of shared birthdays in my family.

I'm july 7th maybe 8th �� my youngest turns 2 on the 12th so i hope it doesn't end up falling on the same day id hate that! X

How’s everyone feeling? I feel no different at all.

Im July 5th! Ill have a csection a few days early though :flower:

Congrats to everyone!

Whatme - I am very bloated & have some nausea. So I'm already feeling different!

Yeah im not sure if im happy about them having birthdays so close to be honest if i had of planned it i would of at least aimed for may or june lol. I dont feel much yet just a bit pre menstrual which is how i felt with all my others. How are all of you ladies? Anyone booking an early scan? Om going to book one for 8 weeks. I cant get over that im pregnant right now lol x

Congrats ladies!
I created a July 2018 thread. It is under pregnancy buddies and is called “July Jewels... 2018 buddies” please join me!!!

Super will do
No symptoms here bar tiredness but that could just be the 3 up ao early this am with the hour change😂

Yeah im not sure if im happy about them having birthdays so close to be honest if i had of planned it i would of at least aimed for may or june lol. I dont feel much yet just a bit pre menstrual which is how i felt with all my others. How are all of you ladies? Anyone booking an early scan? Om going to book one for 8 weeks. I cant get over that im pregnant right now lol x

My DD is September 6, and my DS is September 12 so I understand this! Plus my DD was born on Father's Day, so it will be a shared day every few years when it rolls around.

I will be getting a scan around the 7/8 week mark also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"