Is there a second line - please look! Updated with new pics page 2 - definite bfp!

Jake_1

1 boy & 1 Girl - Perfect!
Reaction score
Hi - quick details - I am 12 dpo today but thought I was out for this month as I had some dark brown spotting starting yesterday so thought af was on her way.
Photo 1 - I did an opk yesterday before that happened and thought the line was quite dark, but not positive. So today I did another opk and the line was darker again almost positive.
Photo 2 - I waited 3 hours and did a hpt, an ic. I think I can see a second line - what do you think?

Thanks, don't care if you say you can't see it just want some other opinions before I go getting a FRER.

Attachments

• opk1.1.jpg
    opk1.1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 213
  • hpt4.jpg
    hpt4.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 320
sorry i cant see the pic properly anyway u could take a better one

hi hun the pic not to good but with bit of scrren tilting i think i can see very faint line try frer xx

I see the OPK as clear as day, but not on the HPT. Try and FRER - I hate the cheapies cos they're so hard to read!

Well i defo see the line on the OPK, but not on the IC. But i think the IC are crap and i didn't get a line at all till around 2 weeks after my missed af.
I do think you should do a frer as they are no doubt the best. I got a really dark positive at 14 dpo, 2 weeks before a line on the IC!

Good luck and let us know how you go on.

Thanks girls, just did 2 crystal clear tests and got my :bfp: on both, will post pics soon. Bit worried though as the brown bleeding is still going! Can't believe it - so thought I was out I even started a thread in TTC for cycle buddies starting from today. Hope the bleeding stops and all is well!

Thanks for your replys - will post new pics soon and get a FRER in the morning!

xxxx

Thanks girls. Here are the pics, I know the lines aren't strong but they are definitely there, definitely in time and I think this is the one! I will go get a FRER first thing in the morning when the shops open to confirm!

Pic 1 is a better shot of the ic I tried to get you guys to see if there was a line on.
Pic 2 and 3 - same photo just inverted of my two positive on crystal clear. They look alot stronger in real life.

Now just hoping they get stronger and this nit of bleeding buggers off. Good things is I have a pelvic ultrasound booked already for wed (not for pregnancy checking for poly cystic ovarian syndrome) so I can get them to check the bleeding if it is still around!

Thanks again girls xxx

Attachments

• icyay.jpg
    icyay.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 94
  • 32yay.jpg
    32yay.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 32yayi.jpg
    32yayi.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 72
Hi Amanda, Yeah got some great lines now. These pics are 12dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo and 15dpo. Also had bloods done on 13dpo were 46.8 - 15dpo were 158.2 - 17dpo were 552.1, so all is looking good at this stage. Hopefully a nice sticky one this time round! xxx

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 124
Fab lines hun, congrats again!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member