Is there a thread for prayer warriors? Is it ok to have one?

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I figure people can click on it or not, but anyway, I am a prayer person. I am not the greatest Christian and have my very distinct flaws, but prayer is a huge part of my life and I really enjoy fellowship in all its forms, and love to pray for and with others.

I'm happy to pray for or with anyone in need of prayer. I love getting into agreement with others for the good of God.

I can also use prayer partners in agreement with me.

"Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

Any fellow prayer warriors out there interested in making this thread?

EDIT: please, please, I do not want this to be a place to argue theology. Just a place of prayer for people in need or desiring fellowship. If you do not agree, it is ok to not click on it. But for those who do, it is a place we can come into agreement.

I would love to join you :)

I've been holding on to Exodus 23:26 "there will be no miscarriage or infertility in your land. I will fulfill the number of your days." I've been praying that promise since even before i got my bfp with this baby.

Pregnancy is such a worrying time. I trust that the Lord is in charge and will not allow harm to come to this baby!

Thanks for starting this thread. :)

Love that verse also. Today I am praying relief for anyone suffering HG or severe morning sickness, that God bring them comfort and rest, and bless their food and drink to be pleasing and settling.

I have HG so I am really in need of this prayer. I am a thin lady to begin with, and have lost 8 lbs in two weeks due to MS. I was supposed to gain 5 so I am now 13 lbs behind goal.

I think it's a wonderful idea! I think it would be perfectly fine, and if it's not, I'm sure a moderator will let us know ;)

I couldn't get through any part of pregnancy without prayer! Whenever I get overcome by the stress of all of this (I'm facing a very probable miscarriage right now) I always cling to Matthew 11:28 "Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

It's just such a great reminder that we don't have to carry our burdens and we don't have to go it alone. (because even in relationships, you don't always feel 100% supported 100% of the time.....dang hormones! lol)

I am also hanging tight to Ephesians 5:25 ("Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her") to get thru the moments where my emotions are getting the better of me in my marriage....reminding myself that my DH loves me as Christ loves the church....I say it about 289213478942738924783091 times a day, lol =)

I am also hanging tight to Ephesians 5:25 ("Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her") to get thru the moments where my emotions are getting the better of me in my marriage....reminding myself that my DH loves me as Christ loves the church....I say it about 289213478942738924783091 times a day, lol =)

hahaha yes, even though our hubby's don't go through the physical parts of pregnancy....they definitely go through the "walking on egg shells" part that we don't have to haha

Thanks for sharing the verses- I've been so horribly stressed from worry about this pregnancy and my crazy hormones have me crying now! Always good to have that reminder.

Hi Ladies!

This is a very good idea as we need spiritual support in this time more than ever.

Today I'm holding on Exodus 23:26 as well! Truer words have never been spoken...

I would definitely like to join because prayer is big part of my daily life. I am praying so hard for this bean of ours and I believe God promised that He will give me this child because I had a "vision" 2.5 weeks ago that I am pregnant and a little more than a week later I found out. xxx

Praying for you all :hugs:

It is very comforting to know we have a God who loves us unconditionally and will walk through each moment of our pregnancy with us.

I think it's a wonderful idea! I think it would be perfectly fine, and if it's not, I'm sure a moderator will let us know ;)

I couldn't get through any part of pregnancy without prayer! Whenever I get overcome by the stress of all of this (I'm facing a very probable miscarriage right now) I always cling to Matthew 11:28 "Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

It's just such a great reminder that we don't have to carry our burdens and we don't have to go it alone. (because even in relationships, you don't always feel 100% supported 100% of the time.....dang hormones! lol)

Eme - This has always been one of my favorite passages too. "Take my yolk upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light."

It just reminds me that no matter what I'm going through, I'm never alone. It's a great affirmation.

Eme - This has always been one of my favorite passages too. "Take my yolk upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light."

It just reminds me that no matter what I'm going through, I'm never alone. It's a great affirmation.

Oh I love that!!! Thank you!!! It's funny how quickly you can forget some great verses. Glad we can be here to remind each other!

I love this idea!!! My faith is such a huge part of my life. Since we're sharing verses......
" for I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.
I love this verse. Never fails to comfort me, reminds me that Christ loves me more than I can imagine and that he is in control.

i worship the sun, moon, rain, earth and all the life on it
i believe this baby to be a gift from evolution and mother nature
so i thank the ways of the universe
and i ask that if this baby has mutations that do not further evolution but will hinder its quality of life and chance of natural survival that my body knows this and sets its soul free

please dont try to press your beliefs on me

i am not saying one is right and one is wrong
everyone is entitled to their own beliefs
i respect yours and only ask that you respect mine
i personally believe what i see and experience first hand
without the sun, and rain life on earth would not survive that is apparent
every living organism on this year is related
and other living organism provide nutrients that our bodies convert into energy that are required for survival
without other living being to evolve from i and every other living being that i love would not be here today
every living thing is connected, we are all energy
and every atom on earth including every atom in my body once use to part of star
so universe is vast, amazing and incomprehensible
but i am not afraid of what i am incapable of understanding, i embrace it as a higher power

again i am not trying to press my beliefs upon you and ask that you please do not try to press your beliefs upon me
i am not judging anyone and would prefer not to be judged
i simply came here to share my prayer
and explained a bit about my beliefs because often people dont understand what they are because they are unique and aren't labeled

thank you ladies!

The scriptures you ladies have quoted are wonderful. I'm not technically in first tri but I would love to be apart of your prayer warrior thread. I thank God for you ladies and I hope that you keep me in your prayers as well. Can we start a little prayer request chat? I'm asking for prayer in my career situation. Thanks ladies.

Maybe, praying for your career situation! Anything specific?

I'm having a really difficult time with morning sickness today. Lady Hutch, i know you're already praying but if the rest of you wouldn't mind I'd be very grateful. :)

Today I pray a hedge of protection around all of us and our families. May the Lord hold you safely in His hands and protect us all from harm and the works of the enemy.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10

i worship the sun, moon, rain, earth and all the life on it
i believe this baby to be a gift from evolution and mother nature
so i thank the ways of the universe
and i ask that if this baby has mutations that do not further evolution but will hinder its quality of life and chance of natural survival that my body knows this and sets its soul free

please dont try to press your beliefs on me

i am not saying one is right and one is wrong
everyone is entitled to their own beliefs
i respect yours and only ask that you respect mine
i personally believe what i see and experience first hand
without the sun, and rain life on earth would not survive that is apparent
every living organism on this year is related
and other living organism provide nutrients that our bodies convert into energy that are required for survival
without other living being to evolve from i and every other living being that i love would not be here today
every living thing is connected, we are all energy
and every atom on earth including every atom in my body once use to part of star
so universe is vast, amazing and incomprehensible
but i am not afraid of what i am incapable of understanding, i embrace it as a higher power

again i am not trying to press my beliefs upon you and ask that you please do not try to press your beliefs upon me
i am not judging anyone and would prefer not to be judged
i simply came here to share my prayer
and explained a bit about my beliefs because often people dont understand what they are because they are unique and aren't labeled

thank you ladies!

You are more than welcome to join us in prayer, regardless of belief, and pray to whomever, or in whatever manner is most comfortable for you. =)

Maybe, praying for your career situation! Anything specific?

I'm having a really difficult time with morning sickness today. Lady Hutch, i know you're already praying but if the rest of you wouldn't mind I'd be very grateful. :)

I will continue to pray for your wellness (and my own) and the wellness and relief for others!

Worship the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water. He will take away sickness from among you. Exodus 23:25

I love this thread.. I have not shared my pregnancy with family or friends due to previous miscarriages and dont want to disappointment anyone,so being here and being able to share with you wonderful ladies is a blessing and a relief.. as I am dying to announce.
I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and have a scan tomorrow. Both my miscarriages were at 7+6 discovered at scan..
I have faith in God and prayer that he know what is best for us and that he will always do right by us..

Please pray for 2 beating hearts tomorrow.. I also have HG and was on fluids and IV anti sickness 2days ago, I had kept everything down yesterday but today sickness has returned.. I don't want the sickness to go as it is reassurance that they are fine.. I want to be able to be sick and smile and not moan at my husband and daughter...pray for me to be tolerable ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->