Is there a thread for prayer warriors? Is it ok to have one?

Today I pray peace of mind a health for all of you ladies and for your families. The Lord is with you and He walks hand in hand with you.

Today I pray peace of mind a health for all of you ladies and for your families. The Lord is with you and He walks hand in hand with you.

Lady that prayer could not have come at a better time for me and my family . Oh diagnosed with depression today ( I was so caught up with LO I didn't notice how bad things were for him ) I also feel desperately guilty as all I could think was " how will this effect ttc " :cry: we spoke about it and will talk to the doc next week . I would really appreciate your prayers lady to help through this time . I have every faith that all will be ok and the LOrd is here walking beside me and oh

I would ask that you pray for me to have the strength to support oh through this tough time and the strengths not to be resentful if we cannot go forward with ttc at this time . I'm scared as I'm 41 and time is not on my side . I pray that The Lord blesses me with unfaltering faith in his plan for me and helps me to accept whatever is to come . Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->