Is there a thread for prayer warriors? Is it ok to have one?

Last night i was worried about spotting and was reading my bible. I came to where Jesus calls Peter out to the water. He looks around and becomes afraid and starts sinking. Jesus catches him and asks why he had such little faith. That really opened my eyes! I needed to have more faith.

This morning i called my new ob and got in right away. I haven't even seen them for my first appt! A total God thing, they got me in within 30 minutes.

Saw baby and heartbeat! Everything is fine! Praise God! Thank you all for prayers and support :)

Just wanted to encourage you all to keep your faith! Praying for everyone!

Ladies I hope you will pray with me and include me in our prayers , I am hoping that it is in the Lords plan for me to have a second baby . I was blessed beyond belief with my son and would dearly love a sibling for him to journey through life with . If it is not the Lords plan to bestow on me another child please pray that I can accept this graciously . I will be forever thankful to The Lord for the blessings he has given me in my life .

I am keeping all of you in my prayers x

left, i had some concerns after my ds as to whether i could get pregnant again. I had a lot of anxiety because of some stuff that happened after delivery and worried that my uterine lining was messed up.

God provided me a lot of comfort through Isaiah 66:9

Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

I believe he was specifically telling me "would i bring you through all of that then shut your womb?"

Lord,
Please help left conceive again. Your word says children are a gift from you and that we are to multiply. Please bless left with another baby!

Ladies I hope you will pray with me and include me in our prayers , I am hoping that it is in the Lords plan for me to have a second baby . I was blessed beyond belief with my son and would dearly love a sibling for him to journey through life with . If it is not the Lords plan to bestow on me another child please pray that I can accept this graciously . I will be forever thankful to The Lord for the blessings he has given me in my life .

I am keeping all of you in my prayers x

left, i had some concerns after my ds as to whether i could get pregnant again. I had a lot of anxiety because of some stuff that happened after delivery and worried that my uterine lining was messed up.

God provided me a lot of comfort through Isaiah 66:9

Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

I believe he was specifically telling me "would i bring you through all of that then shut your womb?"

Lord,
Please help left conceive again. Your word says children are a gift from you and that we are to multiply. Please bless left with another baby!

Thank you so much that was beautiful . Isn't it amazing how certain passages speak directly to you when you need them the most . It always is a wonder to me .

I also read your post about appointment I am thrilled for you . Praise The Lord for a healthy baby :) faith brings such comfort . I love this thread thankyou Lord for brining me to it and for the wonderful people gathered here in your name . Please bless each and every one of them , you are beside them in this journey to motherhood , each step of the way and that is Gods gift to us .

Have a nice day everyone :) the sun is shining here for a change so I'm off out with my LO to enjoy a ramble :hugs:

My lovely sisters hope you are all doing great. It is well with all of us.
Please if you can this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH BY JACKIE MIZE will help you a lot. It has audio CD and booklet. The bible passages and testimonies and soul lifting.
Take good care y lovely sisters.

You ladies are wonderful! Thanking God for all of u. I had my first u/s today, was soooo.... Nervous. After my mmc in jan, I really didn't think I would be having another. This one was not "planned" , but I need to remind myself, that this baby has always been in His plan. When I saw that little heartbeat all I could do was praise Jesus and cry, lol. Lord bless all of you who have had multiple losses and still have the faith to keep trusting. I admit, I've not been very trusting as of late, but working on it!!!

yay for good u/s thats great news.

I got refocused by God this morning while reading 1 Corinthians 13, God loves us and is taking care of us, His love will never fail us. We do need to however learn to focus more on him and keep pressing into his word and learning more of Him and His will for us.
When we focus on Him all other things fade to the background and we are better able to trust His plan and will for us

Hello ladies! I certainly needed to see and read some of your posts. I just found out this past Friday I am pregnant. I took 3 tests and all came out to strong positives. I started bleeding on Father's Day and it has been off and on since then. I went to the doctor Monday morning and they did an ultrasound where they saw a sac measuring 5 weeks. They also took blood to do my hcg. They called me with those results & now I am just waiting for Thursday morning, which seems like an eternity away. This morning I woke up went to the restroom and there was blood in the toilet. I am trying to stay calm and trust in God's plan. I keep thinking of a song I have heard over and over in my head. I had a mmc in April 2 years ago. Since then I have had a beautiful baby girl who just turned 1 this past April. I also have a 3 year old. I almost find myself getting angry thinking why would God let me find out I was expecting a surprise baby then take him/her away 2 days later. I know though that His plan is bigger than mine & I cannot see the bigger picture like He can.
The song I keep hearing in my head is....
"I know Who goes before me
I know Who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a Friend of mine
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side"

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Came across this passage while scrolling on Pinterest and felt I had to share it.

Xxxxxxx

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7fwCkAGACE

I'm loving this song lately! Such an encouragement.

"Our hope is in you God"

Could use some prayers today. Just found out that my brothers wife has left him for another woman. 2 of my sisters are fighting, my DH is mad at me, feeling hurt, for which I did apologize, but I hate fighting with him. My mom is just being herself, lol. Long story short, myself and 2 of my sisters are adopted, and mom always seems to find a way to make us feel separate from their biological children. Fortunately, my siblings don't feel that way. Anywho, I am just feeling like our family is being attacked spiritually. I would appreciate being lifted up. Thx ladies!! I know it's not pg related, but I really can't talk to anyone else right now. Thx!!

of course hun.

Lord, I pray right now for my sister and the situation she is in right now with her family fighting, Lord I declare peace and harmony for her family right now that relationships will be restored and they will forget the petty differences that often drive wedges of separation in. Lord grant my sister an extra measure of your comfort and peace and wisdom in this time, In the name of the Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen

Girls on another thread I'm a part of one of the girls has a scan tommrow as there is a worry her baby is not growing and is measuring small . She is understandably very worried . I hope you don't mind me offering a prayer her for her .

Lord , Jesus creator of Heavan and Earth , our Heavenly Father please comfort and keep safe my sister who is struggling with fear about her unborn right now , give her the strenght to continue to believe in your love and kindness and faith that her LO will be brought safely into the world. Amen

Well i had my 1st offical ob app today i asked about my hcg levels which were at 4000 when i went to er on sunday he said that level is fine that hcg can vary a lot and the measurements they took at er had me at 5 weeks when i should have been 6 they measured gestational sac and yolk sac so my dr made me another appt to come back july 1st for another u/s he said the dr at er should have looked at the picture instead of telling me my levels were low he made me feel better he said every thing internally looks fine no bleeding or anything praise God for comforting drs had a talk with a women before i went God is just good give him the highest praise and i pray he keeps his hands on everyone here myself and my kids and the one i'm carrying in Jesus name i pray amen

Girls on another thread I'm a part of one of the girls has a scan tommrow as there is a worry her baby is not growing and is measuring small . She is understandably very worried . I hope you don't mind me offering a prayer her for her .

Lord , Jesus creator of Heavan and Earth , our Heavenly Father please comfort and keep safe my sister who is struggling with fear about her unborn right now , give her the strenght to continue to believe in your love and kindness and faith that her LO will be brought safely into the world. Amen

Definitely!! Will be praying for her and her lo.

Ah this pregnancy has really been testing my faith.

Got a call today that i have anti-kell antibodies in my blood. I can't explain a whole lot because i don't understand but if you Google you can find the gist of things. It doesn't look good.

Please pray ladies....

Dear lord , please watch over and protect ttc126 baby in her womb and help them to continue to grow strong to be born in your image . Lord Jesus you have blessed Tcc with a precious baby I pray that it is your will for this baby to come safely into the world . Amen

Lord Jesus praise be to you and your infinite love and kindness . Ladies thankyou so much for your prayers , the lady, had her scan today and all looked well x

Ah this pregnancy has really been testing my faith.

Got a call today that i have anti-kell antibodies in my blood. I can't explain a whole lot because i don't understand but if you Google you can find the gist of things. It doesn't look good.

Please pray ladies....

Lord Jesus, I lift my sister and the precious child she is carrying up to you. I pray for healing and for peace for her. Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->