• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there any hope?

I'm home finally. What a brutal 11 hours in hospital, I'm so glad it's all over. I've got my daughter to sleep and I'm just waiting until I'm allowed more codeine and then its bedtime. I'm so sore but I'm not teary anymore, I'm probably too exhausted.

I'm glad everything will be ok your twins Dark_Star, I'm sure it is very daunting for you knowing they will be prem. I wish you all the best with them.

Thank you both for your support. My hubby tries but he doesn't fully understand. He finds it hard to comprehend we fall in love with the future baby of our two precious lines xx

Glad you are home. Hopefully you can start the healing process. Wish you all the best. I'm still so very sad for you.

I wish you a quick recovery, in my case my body felt back to normal in about 2 days. Take care of yourself and make sure you eat lots of protein and vegetables. Its best to continue your prenatals too, especially if think you may want to try again in the next few months.

Counselling taught me that men grieve this loss in a very different way than we do. To him the baby was likely an extension of you and not yet its own person, he will be most concerned with making sure that you are okay. This is completely normal and it is his way of showing his love.

Take care :hugs:

Day two and I'm still so sore. I'm trying to walk around a lot to help. My throat is still so sore from the general. Emotionally I'm empty. I haven't cried since hospital where I cried buckets. Maybe I used all my tears on knowing the op was the final step of this pregnancy and miscarriage. I'm not sure when I even want to start ttc now

Day two and I'm still so sore. I'm trying to walk around a lot to help. My throat is still so sore from the general. Emotionally I'm empty. I haven't cried since hospital where I cried buckets. Maybe I used all my tears on knowing the op was the final step of this pregnancy and miscarriage. I'm not sure when I even want to start ttc now

I remember feeling this way too. Give yourself time for all the hormones to return to normal. This happened fairly quickly with my d&c but took much longer with my Misoprostol mc. Hopefully you will start to feel better in the next 30 days or so.

Oh Kakae I'm so sorry to read this :hugs:

I was on the March Monkeys thread with you until I had a missed miscarriage almost two weeks ago. I'd just had a bad feeling almost from the beginning, so thought I'd be ok after the procedure, having already prepared myself for the loss, and was determined to try again ASAP. It took a few days for my body to feel pretty much back to normal, but I think it was two or three days after my ERPC when it all started sinking in what had happened and I was quite tearful for a few days, even questioning whether I wanted to try again for fear of going through all this again.

I've had a lazy week with my daughter, just taking it easy and slowly getting back in to routine. Starting to get back to normal and feel.a bit better, even thinking about trying again soon. So I hope you will be feeling better soon too. Sorry this happened to you, and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon xxx

I remember you too joo, so sorry you had a missed miscarriage top. Isn't it amazing how our minds let us know something isn't right even when our bodies don't? I Hope we all get our rainbow babies soon. I'm feeling ok now and am ready to start trying asap.

hi ladies ive read all of your stories and decided to jump in. I just had a MMC found out at 8wks4days baby stopped growing at 7wks3days (during my pregnancy I suffered with low progesterone guessing this was the cause). I decided to do D&C which I had done at 9wks3days. the baby wouldn't pass on its own and the thought of it being in me and me not being able to do anything to make my baby continue to grow killed me emotionally. but im now recovering its been a week since D&C still experiencing mild spotting. I decided I will wait a whole month and do a iui in October. Im sorry for your losses but stay strong we will get out rainbow babies. keeping you ladies in my prayers.

joo and kaekae and other ladies on here, wishing you the best of luck and hope you will be back with your rainbow babies very soon.:hugs:

I hope so too littlelily, we should keep this thread going to update each other as time goes on (and rainbow babies are made!)

So sorry to hear you've gone through it to ILoveme29, its horrible and so emotionally exhausting. I am a week post d&c and I can now say I'm ok. I'm still bleeding slightly but mentally I'm ready to try again and although scared I'm not terrified of it happening again (if that makes sense!)

Fingers crossed for us all ladies xx

I feel my loss really did make me stronger when I tried again. In some ways it hurt because I felt I had to guard my heart so much more, but I also knew that I had made it through the worst and that if I could just keep trying that I would eventually have a sticky bean.

It will happen for you again, it's just a matter of time. So happy to know you are doing better.

Glad you're ok. We are sort of NTNP at the moment, I doubt I will get pregnant before I have my first period though. Please keep us updated Kakae xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->