Is there anyone out there LOL!!

Owo, You lucky thing 2 holidays!! Bet you wont be able to boycott BB for long though. Curiosity will get the better of you!! :rofl:

Abi, I would go on the sunbeds.... so NO white bits just to wind him up!! But I am a naughty :devil:

Im off for lunch HURRAY!! :happydance:

You a probably right with the Big Brother boycotting. I love your sugesstion to Abi about the sunbed. Us Women can be devious at times..hehehe!!!

Welcome OWO!!!

To the bored at work club!!!!

Yes Sambatiki very great idea of yours!!! I thought Id send him some pictures whilst Im out there of me sunbathing topless too !! he he how wicked - his punishment for not coming with me! Saying I will probably come back and he woudl of had parties every night to get me back!!!

Abi xx

Hey OWO yeah lucky you - two hols!! I have been on mine already, Lanzarote for a week in March - weather was rubbish! OH and I are having two nights in a posh hotel in Anglesey in July while DD is away with her Dad though - am looking forward to that.

I used to watch desp housewives but gave up cos OH not keen! prob will moan about BB cos he only likes to watch the first episode then gets bored of it!

What job do you do owo?

I did know her before I worked with her as we worked together indirectly at the last business. We are good friends but she is stil the boss and i do take that in to consideration...

How weird is that - what is a senior moment meant to be???! People are weird arent they?!

Why is today going so bloody slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know but it is bugging me!!!!!!!!!!Abi x
Ps my picture still wont upload and its driving me mad keeps saying its failed grrr
what are you trying to upload? an avatar? I think you have to keep them a certain size or they wont

Its just from my documents pics I have here on my pc at work - got one of Patsy of Abfab which i think suits me lol!!
It uploaded to bebo etc, Im so crap though prob doing something wrong!!

Come on time hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi x

OMG I LOVE Ab Fab it is one of my all time faves!! I would say I am more like Edina though - always trying to 'find myself' but basically ending up p**sed :rofl:

I just tried to change my avatar to a pic of me but can't do it either, I am going to try from home instead

Hey OWO yeah lucky you - two hols!! I have been on mine already, Lanzarote for a week in March - weather was rubbish! OH and I are having two nights in a posh hotel in Anglesey in July while DD is away with her Dad though - am looking forward to that.

I used to watch desp housewives but gave up cos OH not keen! prob will moan about BB cos he only likes to watch the first episode then gets bored of it!

What job do you do owo?

DH hates Desperate Housewives too, usually just sky+ it and watch it whilst he is on the PS3 or something.
For my job i am a IT Team Leader. I get to boss the guys around. Only girl in the IT department. Don't get to fix PC's very often now just spend most of my time on boring conference calls (one about to start yawn!!) and doing admin stuff.

Two holidays at once sounds great, but does mean none for the rest of the year as used up all holiday. Already been skiing earlier in the year.

Ha what a pari then cos I am aways getting p*ssed falling over and looking a state but keep going longer than all the younger ones as my bf is younger his mates gf's are only from like 18 - 25!! lol

Oh good glad its not just me having aother blonde moment then!

2 hours to go yippeee
abix

Ha what a pari then cos I am aways getting p*ssed falling over and looking a state but keep going longer than all the younger ones as my bf is younger his mates gf's are only from like 18 - 25!! lol

Oh good glad its not just me having aother blonde moment then!

2 hours to go yippeee
abix

:rofl: Ditto with the falling over :rofl:

1 hour 54 mins to go to be exact !!!

I was just looking at how terrible my post was then in the way of spelling and getting things around the wrong way !!! Just get worried about getting caught out lol so post quick without reading it...

So is everyone is watching bb tonight then - apart from me! Gutted...cant change it either as my best mate lives in Bournemouth and is only down this week...

This must be the slowest afternoon Ive ever had here!

Abi xx

ikwym I just type mega fast and send then minimise the window, I only have a tiny one showing in the corner so it is hidden by my head LOL I am in an open plan office!!

Never mind about BB I am sure you will be able to catch up or they will no doubt repeat it!!

Have a fab night with your friend!!

LOl we both have our mood as bored!

What can I eat thats not fattening at an Italian???!

abi

Hey girls back from lunch, but had to do SOME work today!!!
AB FAB think I'm probably more of a bubbles!!! :rofl:

1HR LEFT YIPPEE!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Abi, How about a caesar salad, not exactly no fat but better than pasta etc

Insalata de mare (seafood salad) check me out LOL! I love it and it is quite a slimming choice, or what about a tomato based pasta instead of a creamy or cheesy one? I am having tuna pasta bake tonight - homemade, going to try and invent a slimming version but I loooove cheese!!

Hey girls back from lunch, but had to do SOME work today!!!
AB FAB think I'm probably more of a bubbles!!! :rofl:

1HR LEFT YIPPEE!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Abi, How about a caesar salad, not exactly no fat but better than pasta etc

Bubbles is HILARIOUS !!! Love the one where she gets a fax and says 'the paper it just comes and comes' :rofl: Oh am going to check ebay and see if they have the whole series on dvd I only have them on video at the mo and I have watched them so often they are worn out!!

Do you all like Cold Feet? I love it, have the boxed set - I fancy James Nesbitt!:winkwink:

You all crack me up! I am at work too, trying to look busy. Glad to have some form of entertainment!

Hi Mrs Keene - welcome to the BAW club (bored at work!!) What scintillating job do you have?:rofl:

I broker truck load freight, but all my freight is pretty much done for today! The interenet excatly seems to get borning sometimes. Especially when you surf it all the time! Its fun to talk to others who are just as bored as me at work! I don't feel like such a slacker!

What time do you finish? I finish at five, just typing up some meeting minutes at the mo, my boss has just gone out and won't be back today- Hooray!!

I get off at 5pm, but im Us central standard time, its only 10:20am here. I've got a long time to go! Gotta love when the boss is gone! Though i've gotta say i miss my daughter like crazy, wish i could spend all day with her!

I didn't eat breakfast so by lunch time i am going to be straving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->