Is there anyone out there LOL!!

Where's everyone been???

Ive been to San Fran, Germany, Turkey, Spain, France, Belgium... think thats it.
San Fran was my fave, closely followed by Barcelona!!!

Where's everyone been???

Ive been to San Fran, Germany, Turkey, Spain, France, Belgium... think thats it.
San Fran was my fave, closely followed by Barcelona!!!

yikes, urm.

San Fran, LA, Las Vegas, Yosemite, Houston TX, Orlando, New York, Stowe, Vermont, Banff in Canada, St Lucia, Jamaica, Phuket and Bangkok Thailand, Singapore, Esberg Denmark, Gothenburg Sweden, Cairo Egypt, Cyprus, Venice Italy, loads of places along the spanish costa's when little, Paris, I'm sure there are others i can't think of right now.

My favourite has to be St Lucia as we got married on the beach there. Also loved Singapore.

I've been to Arkansas obvisiously, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Illionis, Dlorida, Hawaii, and Mexico. I've visited all of those states, but i've passed through a lot others.

Wow you two, you've seen so much! One day i'll add some more to my list!

Oh wow!!! You are a well travelled girl!! You lucky thing!! DF gets his free long haul flights soon so we will prob go to antigua. I would love to see the pyramids in egypt too

mrskeene, I'd love to see more of the US its such a varied place.

Right then Im off now. Have a nice night !! See ya tomorrow!!

Thanks for making the day go by

:hug:

kerry

I'm Kelly 28 from South Wales a few mins from The home of Tom Jones. Proper valleys girl. lol.

Kerry that sounds like heaven. I wanna mover further down West near the beaches on a farm with no-one for miles...heaven!

I been, France, Spain, Ibiza, Penang (Malaysia) Austrailia, L.A., Austria, Kula Lumpa. That's it won't go abroad again as hubby doesn't do planes!

Oh wow!!! You are a well travelled girl!! You lucky thing!! DF gets his free long haul flights soon so we will prob go to antigua. I would love to see the pyramids in egypt too

Travel is what i spend most of my free cash on, i just love to see the world.
Free long haul flights soon, wow that's cool. Antigua i've heard is lovely.

I'm Kelly 28 from South Wales a few mins from The home of Tom Jones. Proper valleys girl. lol.

Kerry that sounds like heaven. I wanna mover further down West near the beaches on a farm with no-one for miles...heaven!

I been, France, Spain, Ibiza, Penang (Malaysia) Austrailia, L.A., Austria, Kula Lumpa. That's it won't go abroad again as hubby doesn't do planes!

That's such a shame that hubby doesn't do planes. I would leave mine behind.:rofl: not really. Penang looks lovely, always fancied going there and Kuala Lumpa

I'm off home too now.
Nice chatting with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back