Is there anyone out there LOL!!

OOh I didn't realise you were american! What is the weather like over there, whereabouts are you? I have never been to America but would love to, my mum has just got back from Las Vegas, she goes every year! It is 4.25 pm here so will be off home soon!!

Welcome MrsKeene!!

Abi, I fancy james nesbitt too He's not exactly PWOOOAAHH material but there is something about him. I used to like him in the yellow pages adverts!!

Tracy, Check you out with the posh lingo!! :rofl: I'll know who to ask when I go out eating in posh restaurants

Welcome MrsKeene!!

Abi, I fancy james nesbitt too He's not exactly PWOOOAAHH material but there is something about him. I used to like him in the yellow pages adverts!!

Tracy, Check you out with the posh lingo!! :rofl: I'll know who to ask when I go out eating in posh restaurants

Its me who fancies Jamie!! there is just something about him, that cheeky smile and glint in his eye - ALLLRIGHT (said in a Catherine Tate accent :rofl:) OH takes the mick out of me for fancying him LOL

I live in good old Arkansas, and have most of my life. My husband grew up in the same little town his whole life here in Arkansas! It beautiful here, i love living here, but would love to travel to the UK! The weather is nice, though its starting to get hot here, mid 90's today. And this time of the year we have thunder storms every other day due to the heat. I wish it were the afternoon here! Where are you all?

OOO you just reminded me bout Big Brother...love it, always think i not gonna watch that crap then get drawn into the twisted world. :rofl:

I'll have to give Lost a miss tonight, me and hubby started to watch box sets when i was ill now onto season 4 ...Jack is sooooooooo hot. I can see the attraction with Mr Nesbitt too....such a cheeky chappie!

Ha listen to Tracy getting all protective over her James "IM the theone that fanices him" pmsl!! Your ok there mate, hes not my type he he he he he!!

See thing is I will have all good intentions of having a "salad" the posh way if I can remember how to say it ! But... I will have a glass of wine then I will want a meat feast pizza with 4 cheeses and garlic bread with cheese and some cheese cake!!!!!!!!!!
(ps I obviously like cheese, didnt realise how much!!)

Welcome to our club MrsKeane - I must say its certainly made the day go quicker having benn on here all day - 15 mins to go yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi xxx

Ps if I dont get back on have a good night you lot can tell me all about bb tomorrow!

I am in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire which is in the North of England, I have lived here all my life apart from between the ages of 9 - 13 when I lived in Mauritius - my Dad had a job in Textiles and got a contract setting up a new mill there. I like Huddersfield but the weather is usually rubbish! Arkansas sounds far more interesting though! Do you have any kids already Mrs Keene?

Have a good night Abi and glad you don't want my man :rofl: - grr keep your hands off girls :rofl:

Maccy - you MUST watch bb tonight with all us sad people who have nothing else better to do!!:rofl:

Right am signing off now, may pop back on later (before bb obviously!)

Mrs keene - hope your day goes quick!

Kerry - see you later chick

:hug:

I have one baby girl Savannah, she is going on 15 months old. And at such a fun age! After having her hubby and I decided our hearts could stand at least three more! What about you?

Bless ya tracy!! Sorry about the mix up.

Im still here for another 1/2 hour :hissy:!!

Everyone else see ya tomorrow. Waiting to get broadband so can't go on at home. But look forward to disecting BB tomorrow!!

I've got an hour until lunch! Wish it would hurry up, but by the time lunch is up most of you ladies will be at home!

I think its just us too left chick!!
I love the US went to san fran a couple of years ago. Such a lovely city, also went to the napa valley did lots of :wine: tasting!!!

I live in good old Arkansas, and have most of my life. My husband grew up in the same little town his whole life here in Arkansas! It beautiful here, i love living here, but would love to travel to the UK! The weather is nice, though its starting to get hot here, mid 90's today. And this time of the year we have thunder storms every other day due to the heat. I wish it were the afternoon here! Where are you all?

Well I'm from Essex in the South East of England, well someone has to be. Actually i live out in the countryside of Essex not the outer london bit that is built up and horrid. No comments about me being an Essex girl even though i was born in the same place as Denise Van outen....hehehe!!!
I don't get to leave work for another 30 minutes. It's always the last hour that goes on forever. The Sun is shining so always makes my drive home much more bearable.

I think its just us too left chick!!
I love the US went to san fran a couple of years ago. Such a lovely city, also went to the napa valley did lots of :wine: tasting!!!

San Fran is soo lovely. would love to go back. Was in Stowe, Vermont skiing in March. Beautiful country up there.

Hey OWO,

Another 5.30 girl!! Im kerry 26 from Warwickshire. I live in a lickle cottage in a tiny village, no shops or even a PUB!!

Hi girls! I love the country too! Most of my childhood my dad raised and still does raise Paint horses. So i am definitely a country girl! I love Caliy, been there a couple times! Napa Valley is amazing, so is half moon bay! I would love to travel out of the states, my husbands grandparents live in Germany and we are hoping to visit them soon!

Hey OWO,

Another 5.30 girl!! Im kerry 26 from Warwickshire. I live in a lickle cottage in a tiny village, no shops or even a PUB!!

No pub!!! saying that i can't remember the last time we visited a pub. Usually drink wine in restaurants or at home on a friday night.

Hi girls! I love the country too! Most of my childhood my dad raised and still does raise Paint horses. So i am definitely a country girl! I love Caliy, been there a couple times! Napa Valley is amazing, so is half moon bay! I would love to travel out of the states, my husbands grandparents live in Germany and we are hoping to visit them soon!

I've never been to Germany. Actually there isn't a lot of Europe i've been too. My philosophy has been whilst i can afford to travel to far away lands make the most of it. Once i have children (see i'm being positive!!), i'm sure it will be the cheaper beach holidays on the spanish costa's.

Yep no pub :pmsl: there is one about 1 mile away, but our garden is lovely we normal have friends round :wine: instead.

Germany is absolutley beautiful !! Such a clean country unlike britain!! I went to Bonn.

Yea, one day we will get there just don't know when! We have visited a lot of the US though, but there is nothing like coming home to Arkansas. You know how when you travel its fun and wonderful but when you come home you are just so comfortable you don't want to leave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->