Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Just bumping this!

How we all doing? Any good news? :flower:

Just waiting to ovulate. IC are showing same intensity lines as control so here's hoping :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Get ready for the :sex: Minimin! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi jax, how's it going for you? I see from your ticker it's testing day, any news?

I am now just over 12 weeks and have had 4 scans already. Still can't relax though because of our late loss last year, just taking each day at a time still.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Ladies -still not quite able to say we are ttc but another step forward lol:thumbup:

Told DH about wanting another baby and he was stunned he says, but not horrified or opposed -not quite agreed yet, wants me to think about it seriously if I want to ' go thru it all again' lol
So today I bought folic acid:happydance::happydance:
and a few weeks ago seriously started my core strengthening exercises again (mainly pilates type) as i had severe spd last pregnancy and want to do everything i can prior to making sure my body is ready :cloud9:

The ball is in his court now, but he is walking around like the cat that got the cream :thumbup::thumbup: so here's hoping xxxxx

Get ready for the :sex: Minimin! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi jax, how's it going for you? I see from your ticker it's testing day, any news?

I am now just over 12 weeks and have had 4 scans already. Still can't relax though because of our late loss last year, just taking each day at a time still.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh wow, you came back! Dancareoi, I'm so pleased to hear you're over your 12 weeks and that the scans are good, excellent news :happydance: good that you're taking each day as it comes but please try not to think bad things :flower::hugs: I seem to be fraternising with a lot of lovely preggy ladies atm I hope it rubs off!!! :thumbup::happydance:

Wannabubba :hi: hope you get to try soon and that your stay here will be short and sweet :flower:

Hello ladies, sorry to see you are still here! I'm getting well and truly fed up now.. I'm thinking it's never going to happen, sigh

Hello ladies, sorry to see you are still here! I'm getting well and truly fed up now.. I'm thinking it's never going to happen, sigh

Wish I could be more cheerful for you Lucky but I know exactly how you feel :hugs::hugs:

:wave: to all.
Lucky. Sorry your feeling down. Sending you :hugs:

X

Me! I had a great appointment with a gyne consultant who was very positive (after all the negativity from my own Dr and basically begging her to refer me :growlmad:). I'm starting clomid next cycle. I know it's not a magic bullet but I've got someone in the know who wants to help me and my husband onside, at last I feel like I'm giving this my best shot :cloud9:

JAX thst`s great news - this could be just what you need - sending lots of baby dust your way.

Well after my MMC in Sept, I had to wait to OV to have uNK test. I missed my first OV due to hormones all over place from MMC.

Anyway, caught the November one and had the uNK test done at a cost of £360.00 - this checks for Natural Killer Cells. Results came back end of Dec and all was fine.

i had to start inserting a progesterone pessary (vaginally) twice a day from 7 DPO.

Well I OV christmas day and it was our first cycle TTC after loss - am pleased to report i got my BFP on Sunday!! I now need to continue the progesterone for the next few weeks - I had a short LP so this is one thing that may help. My consultant also wants me to take a drug called Clexane. I had to google this because she sent this over in a letter, I think it helps thin blood and has to be injected into the stomach!!!!!

Pleased that I am PG again, although very very early days and a very long way to go with a humungeous amount of worry from now on. We have a scan booked for 1st Feb, thinking already I don`t want to go in case it`s not good!!

Anyway, trying to have positive thoughts. I will continue to see my acupuncturist, his job over the next few weeks is very important as he will concentrate on my blood and blood flow to uterus. I will be seeing him Wednesday.

Baby dust to everyone.:dust:

Excellent news..... so delighted for you. Haven't been in here for ages & this cheered me right up xxx

:wave:

hi everyone,

its been ages since i was in here. basically still at it like everyone else. today i am on cd24 12dpo with no symptoms except slight cramping so full expecting af to arrive when she is due.

delighted to see dancareoi has such wonderful news and hoping that everyone gets their bfp in 2013.

I had my bloods done cd14 2dpo and got the results on tues. fsh is 13.1. from what i can see that is ok. dr says i am definately not perimenopausal so i'm feeling rather down that now i just guess stuff is not working properly anymore.

oh girls what a merry go round we are on..... i think i want to get off :wacko:

Me! I had a great appointment with a gyne consultant who was very positive (after all the negativity from my own Dr and basically begging her to refer me :growlmad:). I'm starting clomid next cycle. I know it's not a magic bullet but I've got someone in the know who wants to help me and my husband onside, at last I feel like I'm giving this my best shot :cloud9:

JAX thst`s great news - this could be just what you need - sending lots of baby dust your way.

Well after my MMC in Sept, I had to wait to OV to have uNK test. I missed my first OV due to hormones all over place from MMC.

Anyway, caught the November one and had the uNK test done at a cost of £360.00 - this checks for Natural Killer Cells. Results came back end of Dec and all was fine.

i had to start inserting a progesterone pessary (vaginally) twice a day from 7 DPO.

Well I OV christmas day and it was our first cycle TTC after loss - am pleased to report i got my BFP on Sunday!! I now need to continue the progesterone for the next few weeks - I had a short LP so this is one thing that may help. My consultant also wants me to take a drug called Clexane. I had to google this because she sent this over in a letter, I think it helps thin blood and has to be injected into the stomach!!!!!

Pleased that I am PG again, although very very early days and a very long way to go with a humungeous amount of worry from now on. We have a scan booked for 1st Feb, thinking already I don`t want to go in case it`s not good!!

Anyway, trying to have positive thoughts. I will continue to see my acupuncturist, his job over the next few weeks is very important as he will concentrate on my blood and blood flow to uterus. I will be seeing him Wednesday.

Excellent news..... so delighted for you. Haven't been in here for ages & this cheered me right up xxx

Thanks Adele, just taking each day at a time.

Had a private nuchal scan yesterday, which put me at low risk for DS with a 97% detection rate, so we are happy with those odds.

We are still keeping the news to ourselves until as long as possible!

Hope you get your BFP real soon:dust:

dancareoi :hugs: I know you're still :shhh: about your news but I'm going to do a few of these :happydance::happydance: cos I'm so happy that things are going in the right direction for you.

Hi Adele :flower: when you find a way to get off the bus, let me know yea :winkwink::hugs:

Thanks Adele, just taking each day at a time.

Had a private nuchal scan yesterday, which put me at low risk for DS with a 97% detection rate, so we are happy with those odds.

We are still keeping the news to ourselves until as long as possible!

Hope you get your BFP real soon:dust:

97% wooohoooooo that is awesome...
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jax :coffee: slip a few valium into your coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh