Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

duststar

Reaction score
Is there anyone in their 40's ttc, or am i the only dilly person? My son is 6 years old now, and I would love to give him a brother or sister, I battled to have him, took us 10 years to fall pregnant, had a miscarriage last year march :(

Me duststar :hi:

I'm 42 TTC#1, I've NEVER got a BFP in my life - how depressing is that! :shrug:

I'm so sorry its taken you so long to have your lovely boy and that you've had a loss along the way. Have you got yourself checked out?

Big hugs and baby dust :hugs:
:dust:

i'll be 40 in april, does that count?
ive a 14 yr old son and a 10yr old daughter.

There is a whole bunch of us... I 44 with 3 2MC 1D&C but giving it one last try... Good luck...

I'm 40, 41 in April and I have a two and half year old daughter and I am desperate for a second child.
We have only just started tcc because of my job situation and this is my first cycle using my Clearblue Fertility Monitor - I'm hoping science will speed things up :)

Welcome and good luck - there is a lot of advice on here so worth trawling through old posts.

Hx

Count me in girls! :hi:

44 and TTC numero uno here! Welcome in. Soooo much great info and support throughout this forum.

I just turned 40 and have a 21yr. old, dd 13 yr. old ds, 8 yr.old dd and 6 yr. old ds. my last 3 pregnancies have ended in m/c with the most recent having been last mo. Good luck to you hun and welcome in!

Hi everyone

Yes I have had myself checked out, and my gynie says all is good, but am due for my yearly check up in June but Im hoping to be, pregnant by then, hoping for a little girl, but if not then as long as it is healthy right :happydance::flower:

Hey Jax41

HOw do you get these tickers to work?

My sister in law, is just 7 weeks pregnant and took her 4 years to get pregnant, am so happy for her, and my one friend is 9 weeks pregnant, so lets hope we are number 3, and lots of baby dust back to you to :)

hi welcome! i'm 43, trying for a sibling for our 7DD, with new hubby. i have a 22yr, 21yr, 20yr, and an 11yr from a previous relationship. but it is taking forever! i was just recently checked out, and all looks good, only had a hormonal imbalance due to gaining weight (on benadryl, stay away from that stuff), which caused problems. cut that out and have been taking AC/vitex for a month now, and finally had come EWCM! so we shall see!

hi welcome! i'm 43, trying for a sibling for our 7DD, with new hubby. i have a 22yr, 21yr, 20yr, and an 11yr from a previous relationship. but it is taking forever! i was just recently checked out, and all looks good, only had a hormonal imbalance due to gaining weight (on benadryl, stay away from that stuff), which caused problems. cut that out and have been taking AC/vitex for a month now, and finally had come EWCM! so we shall see!
I have a underactive thyroid, and on Eltroxin - I need to lose 5ks so a bit of a diet, weigh 64, but should weigh 59.

I have gotten pregnant twice with Soy and Instead Softcups and preseed. I tried Clomid when I was 41 but no luck with but I did get pregnant a month after my cyles of Clomid...

Fabulous and Forty coming this May 22nd and TTC! I'm glad you ladies are out here =) Lost to ectopic our baby was last year February.. only BFN since =( I am hoping something gives... I am going to the doctor March 9th to say "Still NOT PREGNANT!" what is next doctor?! .... sighs ....

We will be ttc from April this year (i'll be 40 in may, hope that counts!!!)

Good luck everyone x

im 41 in june. Have ds of 14. Had mmc in aug 2011 nothing since. Had blood tests done there good got a ultra sound and transvaginal scan on tues and OH giving Sperm sample so hopefully all good. OH has no children so really praying i can give him what he deserves as he,d make a brilliant dad. :dust:
to all x

I think I'm the oldest here so far (gulp). I am 45 and ttc #4. I have DS14 and TwinsD&S turning 13 March 11. I'm on CD 7. I'm leaving the computer for awhile but will check in later. Good thread to start :flower:

Hello and welcome! I'm turning 40 in a few days (eeek!) I certainly don`t FEEL old *shrug* I had my son at 38, was a very difficult journey (he was a micro preemie weigning 1lb) but they`ve isolated the cause, it can be controlled so my odds of it happening again are only about 20%.

Trying for number 2 - really want a daughter but really (without getting into all of the melodrama of having a baby that sick first time round) I'll be ecstatic just to have a healthy baby

Hey Jax41

HOw do you get these tickers to work?

My sister in law, is just 7 weeks pregnant and took her 4 years to get pregnant, am so happy for her, and my one friend is 9 weeks pregnant, so lets hope we are number 3, and lots of baby dust back to you to :)

Hi Duststar,

When you've 'built' your ticker it should take you to a page that gives you options to copy and paste the code, choose the forum one. I'm a bit of a technospaz, I'm sure there's a more PC orientated explanation but this one suits me!:winkwink:

I think I'm the oldest here so far (gulp). I am 45 and ttc #4. I have DS14 and TwinsD&S turning 13 March 11. I'm on CD 7. I'm leaving the computer for awhile but will check in later. Good thread to start :flower:

*cough*

Just turned 46, no children.

TTC for 4 years, on 4 cycles of Clomid, if that doesn't work, I will be having invasive treatment. Just don't know whether it will be my eggs or DE, we are ok with DE.

AF turned up yesterday and I had a little cry. I don't do that normally, I think it was the realisation it probably won't happen naturally. I only have 2 cycles of Clomid left! Eeeek!

Went to the Agora Clinic in Brighton today, had my AMH done, am going back in a couple of weeks to discuss the results. It had a nice feel about the place. I just want to know what our options are, I feel a bit better knowing I have a plan.

Love to you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->