Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Thanks ladies:thumbup:

I was 13-14 weeks when I lost one last year,hence the reason I am still very nervous.

In total I have had 6 scans in this pregnancy! Each time the baby has measured exactly to my dates.

I can now feel the odd little movement as well.

I am currently under 2 hospitals!

I am injecting clexane in my stomach once a day and have gestational diabetes so have to prick my fingers 4 times a day to check my bloods and have to inject insulin in my thigh every evening to try and lower my morning readings!

Next week I am at the Alex in redditch for the diabetic clinic, I am seeing my community midwife Tuesday and have another scan booked at heartlands hospital in Birmingham.

So much to remember I keep thinking i Have forgotten something:dohh:

Just popping in to let you know my rainbow girl , Caitlin Erin, is 2 weeks old today.

Hi! I am new to baby and bump. i have been married for a little over 11 years and we have a DD who just turned 10. We have been trying for 7 1/2 years to have baby #2. I am 42 and my husband is 35. Finally got a referral to a RE and she put me on Clomid 100mg 5-9 and a HSG was done on CD10. Currently on CD16 and have not o'd yet. Thinking it should be within the week. Started OT testing on Wednesday. Just looking for support

Hi! I am new to baby and bump. i have been married for a little over 11 years and we have a DD who just turned 10. We have been trying for 7 1/2 years to have baby #2. I am 42 and my husband is 35. Finally got a referral to a RE and she put me on Clomid 100mg 5-9 and a HSG was done on CD10. Currently on CD16 and have not o'd yet. Thinking it should be within the week. Started OT testing on Wednesday. Just looking for support

Hi and welcome. Baby and bump has been a big help to me for almost 2 years.

I have 4 children, my fourth was born 2 weeks ago, a week after my 42nd birthday. My DH is 44 and we have been married for 16 years and have been together almost 25 years!

I had 2 losses last year and the lovely ladies on different threads have been a huge support.

Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->