Is there anything I can do Re Royal Mail

mumandco

Reaction score
Just looking for a bit of advice as not sure if there is anything I can do. But I bought a reusable nappy for lo last week and paid using my ohs paypal,I then bought another one on Monday again using my ohs paypal. Tuesday afternoon it suddenly dawned on me that my ohs paypal had our old address on :( sent oh to the sorting office and the first nappy was there on the packaging it said refused so I take it the lady refused the delivery (signed for).

The second nappy we have checked online and she has signed for it. We've called round but she's never in (friend lives 2 doors down) If she says she didn't sign for it is there anything we can do?
I'm aware that its my fault just wondering what if anything can be done c

Thanks x

I think royal mail do a proof of signature thing where you can get a name and a copy of the signature used but that may be on a different pay delivery type thing.

I've seen the signature when I tracked my parcel and its just a scribble

I don't think there is I'm afraid,as Royal Mail kept their part of the bargain,they delivered it to the-in their eyes-correct address.

xx

No I know Royal Mail can't do anything but can I somehow get the parcel of the woman,beat her up? Threaten her lol I'm just joking obviously

oh!lol...all you can do is keep going round...perhaps pop a note through the door?Apologise for the error and ask if she can call you to arrange collection?X

Hmmm I'm not sure shed be very cooperative,our old neighbour told us shes a bit "rough" and she hasn't paid any rent since she moved in 4months ago. I really am clutching at straws I think :( I found her on fb-not a stalker,my oh put on fb that our old house was going up for rent before we moved out an she messaged him. I'm tempted to MSG her and beg her for it,but I think it would be better to try and catch her at home and beg her for it.

Aside from begging there isn't much you can do, apart from beating her up of course :rofl: xx

I got my oh to MSG her on fb,no reply as of yet. If she doesn't reply them I'm gonna roll my sleeves up and go beat her ;) reality I'm just gonna beg lol

Happened to me once, I put a note through my old address and asked them to ring me when the post arrived. So they rang me then when I got there, they just gave me a heap of junk mail with my name on it and said that hadn't received a parcel! Mine wasn't sent recorded delivery though but I feel your pain!! x

Speak to the sender and explain, the first one should be returned to them as she refused to sign for it.

The 2nd one you can only try the note thing.

We had the first one as it just got sent back to the sorting office and we picked it up within days.

The second one my oh decided to fb MSG the girl as we could see when the MSG was read. She took ages to reply,but said that she had the parcel and would send it round to my friends house :) true to her word she did so I finally have all my parcels :) and have changed my address on my ohs paypal so hopefully that won't happen again

Good stuff, I accidentally did the same thing with Amazon. So watch out for the addresses on there.

i did the same thing, luckily my old address was my mums :dohh:
i had ordered like 15 things when LO was a bewborn! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"