Is there anything there?

I can see some super faint lines on some tests but in all honestly I think if it is a positive and not an evap they should be darker. How many days have you felt like you were getting lines? As for symptoms symptoms come from hcg and pregnancy tests detect minuscule amounts of this so in general you will have a least a faint line that you won’t need to squint at before symptoms. I hope you get the answer you want I just would never want to give false hope x

I know you said you don't know your dpo, but after you taking anything? Temps, bd'ing, any opk's at all? If you're only like 7-9 dpo then there is still a big chance you wouldn't really see anything yet.

I do see something on all your last tests.

I can see some super faint lines on some tests but in all honestly I think if it is a positive and not an evap they should be darker. How many days have you felt like you were getting lines? As for symptoms symptoms come from hcg and pregnancy tests detect minuscule amounts of this so in general you will have a least a faint line that you won’t need to squint at before symptoms. I hope you get the answer you want I just would never want to give false hope x

Thank you for your honesty :)
I only tested to begin with as a check as i'll be drinking soon and i always double check before i drink now since i got pregnant with my son on the pill and was drinking away for the first 6 weeks so i'm quite paranoid.

clearblue gave me a faint positive on the 22nd but it was barely there at all but lines were a correct thickness. I've checked over some of the pics i took from my first tests until now and i can see some progression in darkness and the cheapie i took this afternoon was still faintish but i could definitely see it without squinting or holding it a mile from my face lol. i've done a lot of tests and all of them come up within the time frame and have colour, so could they all be evaps?

As for symptoms, it's only really been the last few days that they have come on quite strong (cramps, backache, sore boobs etc). I'm just waiting for AF to turn up tbh but i have no idea when that is due to my wonky cycles on nexplanon.

i'm hoping to book a GP appointment tomorrow if i can get one but knowing my GP it will be fully booked and i can't get to a clinic to have a see what's going on as the only one in my area is only open on wednesdays, one of the only days i work *rolls eyes*

Sorry for the essay *runs and hides*
Thank you if you got this far hehe

I know you said you don't know your dpo, but after you taking anything? Temps, bd'ing, any opk's at all? If you're only like 7-9 dpo then there is still a big chance you wouldn't really see anything yet.

I do see something on all your last tests.

Nope, no temps or opk's as i wasn't ttc at all. Lots of regular bd'ing though *wink* (but not specifically to ttc) and we don't use condoms as i'm allergic to them.

I feel like they got darker?
How many dpos you are would have been a good hint.

Lets say you got a faint the 22nd but you were one of those you get early 6dpo vvvfl, well you might have been like 5 then 48 tk 72 hours later 10ish hcg etc. Meaning even 8 days later... wouldnt be that dark.

I think the apt at the doctor will help shed some light!

I don’t think there is much point in going to gp there tests are much less sensitive and if your only getting slight faint tests a blood test won’t show either. Best to wait and week to have a definitive answer x

I think I’ll probably wait until at least Thursday or Friday to book a GP appt

The ic and frer were taken about 6:30 and 8:30pm last night

4DA68B94-B82B-43A7-9F85-4353F3212EB8.jpeg 638C5C86-8135-4DD6-9200-837A6CF63D3F.jpeg 766C58CF-C758-435E-BE4B-DEC3711E1B60.jpeg

So I’ve decided frer’s hate me or don’t agree with my body. I took one after at 4pm a four hour hold and barely even a hint of a line.

I took a Morrison’s own test at 6pm after a 2 hour hold and I’d say a pretty visible line came up irl and it was pink

601BFC06-B75A-4BB3-9D5F-AD855A7006F3.jpeg B119AABB-97B5-41B6-B8D3-20542BF6F00C.jpeg F7F9045B-1FF5-4BD8-B29F-867AFD28DBFD.jpeg F4E0ED7E-79E5-469E-9DE5-6419C60D4A0C.jpeg

The pictures are really blurry so it's hard to see x

Same here, I feel like I might be seeing something but they are so blurry its hard to tell x

I really feel we should be seeing more by now. Maybe ask for a scan to see if you’ve cysts as they can throw off small amounts of hcg. But if it was a viable pregnancy after a day or two of squinters you’d have a line easier to see x

sorry, those last pictures are way too blurry. Couldnt tell you if there was even a faint line!

Although I think I can see faint lines on most of your tests I feel that after a week of testing I would’ve hoped to see a much clearer line by now.

Yeah i'm not sure what's up with me. I'm still getting faintish positives on all my tests but i feel like they have progressed a bit from a week ago but not too much? I ordered one of those hcg blood tests you send off to a lab to get done so should know the results by friday as i couldn't get a GP appointment until next wednesday (and i'm working then!) Until then i'll probably keep testing at intervals and then go to my GP when i get the bloods back asking for advice one way or the other.

This frer was taken at 8:45am this morning. Not sure how clear the pics are coming out though *sigh*

64836994-1BB5-4706-9A5C-9EB954BB5406.jpeg 59B821CD-48AA-4037-8A34-C320A5F8AC7A.jpeg FA340CF9-0C8D-4879-9D48-5468AEB9D833.jpeg E7FDB28D-39A8-4DBD-AB89-9BF8E6C5F50F.jpeg 79588E0B-234A-4B14-95CE-1DDA79006E92.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, when was your last af? Do you have any apps you use which show a log of previous periods or anything? It’s really hard to say as on some I feel I’m seeing something then on others they’re either blurry or not sure I am seeing anything....

I do keep track but with the nexplanon implant in my cycles are all over the place.
My last AF was april 25th and was super light and lasted for four days.

My last 3 cycles are:
10 jan-24 april '19(13 days bleeding)
22 dec-9 jan '18(1 day bleeding)
21 aug-21 dec '18 (14 days bleeding)

At this stage i just want to know what's going on either way so i can work out what comes next. Roll on friday i guess

I only tested on the 22nd june as we were going to a wedding and i always test if its going to be a heavy drinking time for me (as i got pregnant with my son while i was drinking until i got my bfp at 6 weeks) and never had any symptoms until day of testing.

The lines are staying on the tests for over 48 hours even if they are super faint when they dry. No idea if that means anything

I've noticed that the lines are definitely darker the later on in the day i do the tests.
Ugh i hate all this uncertainty.

Tests detect really low amounts of hcg crap tests about 25 frer much lower than this. So say on day one of testing you had hcg level of 7 and they double every 48 hours usually less at an early stage. So your levels by now if it was a pregnancy would be showing a clear line. It’s highly unlikely you are pregnant

I understand your frustration. That’s a pretty crappy cycle for you... I think if I had a cycle like that I’d be speaking to my gp to see if there was something they could offer in order to regulate them - if it turns out you aren’t pregnant at the moment. That’s very erratic. I feel for you hun. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->