Is there really a need for all this baby cutlery?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I was in Boots today having a good look around when i went to the baby cutlery section...they were loads of different types of plates...different shapes...sizes...spoons... bowls...

Many months ago i bought loads of cutlrey as there was a HUGE sale at our local Boots...so i spent less then a 10nner or loads of things...OH thinks i am insane and to this day won't stop counting the amount of plates iv got for my bubs...:rofl:

He is right isnt he?...is it a waste? xx

I think plates and dishes etc are, but its nice for babies to have their own knife/spoon/fork imo x

Colton has his own bowls and spoons. Thats all he needs. As he gets older I'm just getting some shatterproof plates, that way they can be used by him and us, and other guests.
Colton has spoons because of course thats what he eats with, normal spoons dont fit in his mouth, and plastic/rubbery ones are better for him right now IMO. I dont use his bowls that often, but I bought a pack of 5/6, and I use them to heat up food that he didn't eat the day before (and therefore got stuck in the fridge). I think I spent $3/4 on his spoons and $2-something on his bowls. :)

Carly has all plastic princess plates/bowls ect and ella has alot awell.
dont think its a waste at all :) used everyday after all ;)

So im not crazy then:)

Iv got him a cutlery from humphreys corner...disney...peter rabbit...and nursery rhymes...they were all such great bargains and they are all for different age groups...

Im not weird :happydance: x

So im not crazy then:)

Iv got him a cutlery from humphreys corner...disney...peter rabbit...and nursery rhymes...they were all such great bargains and they are all for different age groups...

Im not weird :happydance: x

unless i am too ... :lol:

i have all that aswell , it lasts them for ages!

Thanks hun...now i just need to buy some nice tommee tippee spoons :) xx

i dont think you need too much though, i only have 1 mickey mouse plate and bowl a winnie the pooh bowl and spoon another plastic spoon and a beaker and i find that is enough allthough i may get 1 more bowl and spoon i wouldnt need any more than that xx

I think the sale at Boots got me carried away...OH wants me to stick some on Ebay...but they are so cute and were a bargain:) xx

I have 4 spoons all diffrent for max and only 2 bowls with have a succion cup under them so i dont have to hold them :)

At the moment Jack only has two tommee tippee bowls, spoons & a beaker. When he gets a bit older, I will get him his own plates, knife, fork, spoon & cups / plastic glasses. I think it is nicer for LO to have their own stuff as it makes meal time a little more special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->