Is there such a thing as O symptoms?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey! Normally, I might feel some cramping and fatigue around O. But today, I'm feeling just super off. Not sure if it's a stress thing, an O thing, or a getting sick thing. I had a venti cinnamon dolce latte today since I was exhausted at lunch. I didn't sleep two nights ago and only got 7 hours last night. I usually sleep for like 9. I am so tired still! Normally, a coffee that late and I would be up until 2am. I also have a huge headache that makes me want to punch everyone in the face. Everybody is getting on my last nerve right now. Ovia says moods can be an indicator of O, but I haven't experienced, noticed, or heard that before. So just curious if anybody has any moody symptoms around O?

Hey! Normally, I might feel some cramping and fatigue around O. But today, I'm feeling just super off. Not sure if it's a stress thing, an O thing, or a getting sick thing. I had a venti cinnamon dolce latte today since I was exhausted at lunch. I didn't sleep two nights ago and only got 7 hours last night. I usually sleep for like 9. I am so tired still! Normally, a coffee that late and I would be up until 2am. I also have a huge headache that makes me want to punch everyone in the face. Everybody is getting on my last nerve right now. Ovia says moods can be an indicator of O, but I haven't experienced, noticed, or heard that before. So just curious if anybody has any moody symptoms around O?

I always turn into a raging you know what right b4 ovulation. It makes it very difficult to dtd after you have just bitten your oh's head off :haha:. It's definitely a symptom.

HAHAH that was hilarious. Yeah, I bit SO's head about a week and a half ago... DTD is still a problem x.x

Hormones make the ovaries do their thing, so it would make sense that it would cause emotional swings.

Other than change in cm and ovulation pain....

I get super horney for a day right before O :blush: i mean, sometimes it gets so bad that i literally can't function until i get laid...then i recharge and want more. It's absolutely crazy. When i worked in an office, i would actually make mistakes at my job because of it. Fortunately it only gets *that* bad every few months or so.

It just happened yesterday....in 24 hours I attacked hubs 3 seperate times (but had 5 orgasms :D )

Omg, that's funny, too!!! I totally understand. I usually get extra frisky the week leading up to O. I'm not even horny though. Maybe too tired? But I was super into OH around CD 8 (CD 13 now). That's why I think I Oed. My boobs look like shit and I'm not horny anymore haha. But who knows. My temps are whacky. My OPKs are wackier. But Saturday, I was like reading to start giving OH ultimatums because I "needed" him hahahaha. I love that you get THAT bad though. I've gotten there a few times with OH. Luckily, last cycle I got it and he got it so we went on this crazy sex marathon for 3 days. TMI, one night I literally drained him. There was nothing left to come out hahahaha. And yet we didn't conceive =/

Yes ovulation symptoms are definitely real... either that or I am turning delusional every mid cycle haha!

I normally feel nauseous the day of ovulation along with strong cramping on the side I am ovulating from. That followed by imminent sore boobs confirms ovulation for me.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->