Is there the faintest line there?!?? Update* miscarrying

��. 3 day progression

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 56
There's definitely a progression in the lines xx

The line still isn't getting much darker.. Is this a bad sign? 😩

I mean my levels should have doubled by now so shouldn't I see a good difference in these lines? :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 38
This mornings on the bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 38
my ics are barely showing a line where as my frer is pretty good, the cb looks good hun!
Congratulations xx

My Internet cheapies were showing really faint positive when I got a 2-3 on CB digi. Will attach the picture for you. It was the same sample of wee and everything. The cross on the blue CB is definitely darker xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 24
I wouldn't count yourself out! I went in for bloods when I was 11 dpo after getting my bfp 3 days prior because of a chemical in December and I was paranoid, and they had me come back 2 days later as well to make sure progesterone was good and levels were rising. Could you go in for bloods? That would give you a better answer whereas the tests will just keep stressing you out!

Thanks ladies! I don't think they would do bloods unless there was a good reason.. They find it unnessasary...😞

My Internet cheapies were showing really faint positive when I got a 2-3 on CB digi. Will attach the picture for you. It was the same sample of wee and everything. The cross on the blue CB is definitely darker xx

Thanks for showing me this!! I have a digi but I haven't used it yet

Thanks for showing me this!! I have a digi but I haven't used it yet

No problem. I was terrified myself. I was testing with Internet cheapies after I got the positive frer and they were all coming up negative. Fx for your digi when you do use it. Have you got any frer tests? They were what I first got my positive with xx

I Just did this strange brand from the dollar tree store and it's so light. I don't think it's an early test though. And with a 2 hr hold..

Please let tomorrow's be darker 🙏🏼 I'll use my digi with flu also

So I think AF is maybe due today so I think I caught my bfp real early and that's why my test are so light? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 34
Top is yesterday's fmu. Then last nights, and this mornings fmu so I am finally seeing a little progression.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 38
Same thing happened to me and So far everything is just fine :) It seemed like everyone was getting darker and darker lines like right away. it took until a few days ago for the test line to match the control line and now I'm getting the hook effect, lol Try to relax, everything is fine, you just got a very early bfp :) Good luck!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2402008-so-nervous-now.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->