Is there the faintest line there?!?? Update* miscarrying

Congratulations Amber, Its great to see it in digital form.

Congratulations Amber, Its great to see it in digital form.
Thank you!! It truly is! but I'm still feeling a little unsure 😕 I think I'll wait a couple days before testing again.

Congratulations. The progression looks good too xx

Congratulations! I've been checking this thread multiple times a day, I'm so pleased you got your positive digi, hopefully you can relax a little now and start to enjoy it all :) again, massive congratulations!

Congratulations! I've been checking this thread multiple times a day, I'm so pleased you got your positive digi, hopefully you can relax a little now and start to enjoy it all :) again, massive congratulations!
Awe thank you! I appreciate it!! It's just been a crazy couple days! All I want is for this baby to stay put! I feel a little more relaxed today but I think I'll probably worry untill I make it to 12 weeks! My missed miscarriage just ruined me. Nothing was worse then going in for my 12 week US and finding out she passed. 😞

I'm really starting to hate these tests :shrug: Last one is fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 27
Hun I have tried to attach a photo of my tests from my daughter to show you but it won't allow me too. Basically I took ic's everyday from 10dpo and some days there was barely a line and some days it was darker and it didn't really become consistently dark until about 18dpo, so over a week of ic's! And they were very varied in the early days. Honestly I think everything is just fine xxx

Hun I have tried to attach a photo of my tests from my daughter to show you but it won't allow me too. Basically I took ic's everyday from 10dpo and some days there was barely a line and some days it was darker and it didn't really become consistently dark until about 18dpo, so over a week of ic's! And they were very varied in the early days. Honestly I think everything is just fine xxx
Ugh these darn tests! Thank you so much! I'm just feeling hopeless and I know I should have stopped testing!🙈 Maybe a frer would make me feel better?

Lol don't go down the frer route like me!! My thread is currently on here in the pregnancy tests "pregnant again!!??" Check it out I have done about 6 frers it's costing me so much money!! And I'm trying to compare lines. I just need to relax and stop testing but it's hard isn't it? Xx

I did six clearblue digis, well over 20 internet cheap tests from Amazon, and 12 FRERs in the first two weeks of this pregnancy. I understand your need to keep checking haha.. I also get that no amount of "stop worrying!" will stop you from worrying, it didn't for me either!

But I'm sure you'll be fine, your lines do look darker, you got the 1-2 on the digi, it's all confirmed.. I hope you feel safer soon!

Edited to add: I've attached two pics from the start of this pregnancy. Both taken on the same day, both with FMU. Clearblue Digi "Pregnant 1-2" and an almost negative IC. The line was so light on the IC, it had all but vanished once it dried completely.

Attachments

• barely positive ic.jpg
    barely positive ic.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
  • positive cb digi 1-2.jpg
    positive cb digi 1-2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 11
Thank ladies! You do make me feel so much better! I really appreciate it ❤️

Just did a frer on a 4 hour hold and its a total squinter 😓 What is going on...

I just can't believe this is happening 😓

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 50
Maybe the ic tests like pm and the frer like fmu? I have one more left I'll try in the morning maybe.. :cry: A little bit better pic of the frer. My lines just are going anywhere.. I'm heartbroken

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 23
Sorry just popping in now but have been looking at all your tests - I think you need to schedule bloods with your doctor. If he/she says no then say thanks but you'll be in tomorrow because you simply need it for mental health reasons! I mean at the end of the day YOU are paying for those tess and that's that. Don't let them bully you into anything! Especially with your history - you deserve to know!

It's impossible NOT to worry, but you caught this line sooooo early! A line is seriously a line at this point! With DD mine were all over the map! Couldn't get a damned positive digital, and then when I did, I wanted to show my husband so later that night I used the second digital from the SAME PACK and it said "not pregnant" :wacko:

Think all is looking good for you - but def pop into your doc to put your fears at ease!

This mornings batch of test..:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 44
Frer from last light and this mornings on the bottom. And another pic of the CB. I'm just so confused..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 46
Sorry just popping in now but have been looking at all your tests - I think you need to schedule bloods with your doctor. If he/she says no then say thanks but you'll be in tomorrow because you simply need it for mental health reasons! I mean at the end of the day YOU are paying for those tess and that's that. Don't let them bully you into anything! Especially with your history - you deserve to know!

It's impossible NOT to worry, but you caught this line sooooo early! A line is seriously a line at this point! With DD mine were all over the map! Couldn't get a damned positive digital, and then when I did, I wanted to show my husband so later that night I used the second digital from the SAME PACK and it said "not pregnant" :wacko:

Think all is looking good for you - but def pop into your doc to put your fears at ease!

Your so right. I think I'm going to give them a call today. I'm super stressing out 😢 And that's crazy about your digis! Why can't these test be more damn clear! 😂😫

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->