Is this a 2nd line? Very Very faint!

Defo there hun! Congrats! Mine was like that and then got darker and darker! YAY! :hugs:

I see it and my eyes are rubbish lol!! Congrats :)

That's exactly how mine was on Monday (7th pee of day) and today I POAS and its lovely and dark take a look over on the pregnancy gallery at my my pics and Good luck.xxxx

Thanks for all your help yesterday! Yep it was a BFP which was confirmed this morning after a very restless night's sleep!!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3446.jpg

xxx

Woo Hoo soooooo happy for you. We can be bump buddies.x

wonderful news, I was really hoping i'd come back to see a confirmation of bfp & I have - fab news!

Congratulations! Theres really nothing like seeing that word after POAS is there! So pleased for you xxx

I've been so close to tears all day now! I have no idea how I'm going to keep it a secret tomorrow infront of all my family! xxx

I've been so close to tears all day now! I have no idea how I'm going to keep it a secret tomorrow infront of all my family! xxx

Aw bless, your post just made me smile xx

Awwwe!! YAY! Congrats!! I'm so happy you got your confirmation this morning!! I took yet another test today! lol another FRER and the line was deffo darker than it was yesterday. We are both 4 weeks today!! Yay for us! Keep me posted on how you are feeling!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->