Is this a bfp?

Katie92

Reaction score
Ok so firstly, yes I know it was a stupid thing to do, but here I am asking for opinions (so please be nice 8-[ )

So I cut a frer test in half so I could have 2 tests! I'm regretting it now but at the time I thought it was a genius idea!
My first half came back with a faint second line, faint but its definitely there...
But then I thought this isnt reliable what have I done! So I dipped the other half in water to see what would happen and it came back completely negative.
I will re test as soon as I can ( which will be in a day) but I the meantime I am obsessively looking at the pics, as you do. (The top half is with pee, the bottom half is with water)
Any thoughts anyone? ](*,)

20181130_210854.jpg

Hmmm, I really have no idea if it's still reliable :-k But if I was betting on it, I'd say BFP. I never see lines on tests that other people see, but I see your line. Go get another test! Good luck!

Hmmm, I really have no idea if it's still reliable :-k But if I was betting on it, I'd say BFP. I never see lines on tests that other people see, but I see your line. Go get another test! Good luck!

Thanks for your reply!
Will get one tomorrow and promise not to cut it in half this time :mrgreen:

I've never thought of that! I see a line on one half :)

The bottom half does have a faint line though if you look closely. But the top is def more noticible .I would say test again. And I have to admit that's a genious freaking idea. I feel like doing this now. Just to see if a test turns positive with water .I'm thinking yours really is a bfp

There's no way I'd trust it! I'd get new tests asap and put the scissors away.

id take another test, i think that cutting it in half could have done something to it. And even if it were a BFP you would probably buy another one to confirm anyways!

That is defo a first..

I can see a line but not sure if it is a valid test. I would test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back