Is this a faint positive? Eyes please im going mad!

Just done a frer and nothing...
really starting to think this is dodgy clearblue tests. Ive been and had bloodwork done. Results should be back in later today or tomorrow, so we shall see. If the clearblue are false positives, they should take them off the shelf! Ill update with results when i have them x

Attachments

• IMG_3017.jpg
    IMG_3017.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 39
:shrug: fingers crossed for positive news from the docs

I think I can see lines on the frer? Good luck though - I really hope your blood tests are what you want :)

Had the same with the frer too!!

Good luck though 💕

I see lines on CB. Fingers crossed doctors give you news you want! xx

Honestly those cb easy are terrible. Almost every one iv used has given me a false positive. Clear too and there rightaway. They look so convincing. Fxd yours are real but i wouldnt trust them xxx

Fingers crossed for good news from the Doctors :dust:

So took another frer this morning. Again, BFN!

Im so sure now that this is just faulty clearblue tests. I swear i will never use blue dye tests again.

Me and OH arent trying atm anyway so whatever the results from the doctors i dont mind. But all i keep thinking about is the poor women who have been trying for months and years and get results like this must be so heartbroken. They should be banned.

Anyway should hear from the doctor today, i just know its going to be negative but thats fine by me too, its the not knowing which is hard.

Baby dust to all. X

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpg
    IMG_3041.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 29
I see a line on the most recent FRER today but I don't know if it's the indent. Hopefully your doctor will call with positive news :)

Just had a call from the doctors. Blood test was negative. Im happy as we werent ttc just yet. Phoned clearblue and complained, they just said that their tests are 99% accurate so you buy it at your own risk!!

On a positive, my brothers girlfriend has just been for a scan today and just found out she is expecting identical twinnies!! So excited.

Thank you everyone for your support! X

Wow, their attitude is atrocious! You know First Response, despite their name, don't respond to my emails telling them their tests have declined in quality.
Congratulations for your brother and his girlfriend, lovely news

I'm sorry that they didn't take your complaint more seriously :hugs:

Congratulations to your brother and his girlfriend :)

My eyes are messing with me, looks positive.

Attachments

• maybe1.jpg
    maybe1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back