Is this a faint positive? Eyes please im going mad!

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi just took this clearblue and im sure i can see a faint line. Came straight up and is still there now. Can anyone else see it!?

Attachments

• IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 80
Done a cbd and says not pregnant and also morrisons was bfn. Can a evap line be coloured and the same thickness and come up immediately or am i pregnant? This is the test taken apart and can clearly see the second blue line xx

The line does look a lot bluer in real life, just couldnt get a good photo x

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 35
I can see it on both. I would say get a first response if you can? x

The CB does look positive but I know that they are notorious for giving faint lines all the time. What DPO are you? The CB could be a little more sensitive than the morrisons and thats why it was a BFN. Did you use the same urine on all 3? You probably are not far enough along for a digital.

Thanks for all your replies. I have got one more cb to use with fmu tomorrow as today i used 3rd wee of the day. I have no idea how many dpo as ive not been tracking. Me and OH decided to ttc so stopped taking my pill for about 2 weeks, then decided we were going to wait till after xmas but just feel a bit queesy and moody so decided to test. If tomorrows cb comes positive i think ill just ring drs for a blood test as ive spent a fortune on tests now ��! Ill post an update in the morning xx

Good luck! I do hope its a true BFP!!!

So this is todays test. Pretty much the same as yesterdays. Deffo a line there, came up straight away, its blue and thick but still super super faint. I think im going to ring the doctors later and see if they can do me a blood test. Can anyone else see the lines? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2994.jpg
    IMG_2994.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 56
And another. Its hard to get a photo as its faint x

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 44
I can definitely see a line on that. When I got my bfp in April my CB was super faint but the FRER was really obvious.

Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 36
I can definitely see it. Mine have also looked like this. I even took it out the casing after I knew the time was up to make sure I wasn't seeing things 😂
I've done a pink dye test today though and it was negative. It's all so confusing. I feel like I don't trust clear blue anymore!

I hope it's your bfp 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->