Is this a positive OPK?

emchilada

Reaction score
I've been using OPKs for a few months, normally testing everyday around 1:30-3:00 PM. First month, I was testing way too early and never saw a positive. Second month, I got a definite positive, but then AF arrived 9 days later when my LP is normally 11 days...so I don't know what happened there. This is month three and I think I got my positive today. I tested this morning at 8:45 AM, with FMU (even though I know you aren't supposed to) and got what I think is a positive. I tested again at 1:45 PM after having drank about 24 oz of water while working out, but not using the restroom for 5 hours. The bottom strip is from the morning and the top the afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_7102.jpg
    IMG_7102.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
I would definitely say that is positive! At first glance, I didn't realize I was looking at it upside down, but I would say the line next to "test" on both strips is darker than the control!

My OPKS from today look the same as yours (I tested with FMU and SMU too). I guess we both better amp up for the TWW :winkwink:

Bamluby,

My phone has been flipping pictures on their sides for some reason! It's made it hard to compare this months OPKs to last months.

I am going to start a thread on TWW if you want to join!

Aww yes, my phone does that too sometimes. :)

But yes, I will definitely join your TWW thread! It's always nice to talk to ladies that are around the same time in their wait. :happydance:

Aww yes, my phone does that too sometimes. :)

But yes, I will definitely join your TWW thread! It's always nice to talk to ladies that are around the same time in their wait. :happydance:

I agree! Hopefully it will kill some time. Look for me on the TWW board.

Does a positive opk mean you are ovulating on that day or you are about to ovulate? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->