Is this a positive?

babydust92

Reaction score
I decided to test early because my body has been different aka my boobs have been different. I know what PRE AF boobs feel like and this is not them plus I've had them for ages and way before my AF visit which is unusual for my cycles. I've been using the ONE STEP pregnancy tests and on 3 of the really cheap test strips a very faint line appeared within the 3 minute time slot. I've read up online that evap lines can only really form after the time slot and about 10 minutes after. I found it strange that on every test strip a faint line had formed. I then decided to use an upgraded version of one step which is the stick and according to the leaflet you can expect positive results within 1 minute. Within a minute a clear faint line which I can even see in the dark (mid day) appeared and it's pink. I've attached a picture what do you's think?

I couldn't help but tell my partner and he's a little excited. I'm going to test later on tonight with a first response test as he would love to know for definite and his dad's over and he would like to tell him in person (His dad will next be over at Christmas time)

IMG_20181016_133000[1].jpg

Looks like positive to me. Congratulations on BFP \\:D/
But ya, nothing like too many tests, for me atleast:lol: test with a First response too and post a picture

Defo looks bfp congrats.. happy and healthy 9 months

Yeah i agree with the other ladies, definitely a :bfp:! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->