Is this a positive?

Heramys

It's TWINS!!
Reaction score
I'm so nervous as my OH isn't coming over until wednesday 11.30 pm (50 hours from now) :wacko:

I should say that AFTER the time limit it got a lot darker than the control line, but the pic is showing within the time.

Attachments

• 12 mars fmu.jpg
    12 mars fmu.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
I'm so nervous as my OH isn't coming over until wednesday 11.30 pm (50 hours from now) :wacko:

I should say that AFTER the time limit it got a lot darker than the control line, but the pic is showing within the time.

im sorry hun i would say that is a positive. when did u last dtd x

Thank you ladies!

Well, OH has just changed his flights so he's arriving tomorrow afternoon instead, which will hopefully make it just in time for ovulation :dohh:

@ Dreamofabump - we live in different countries at the moment so we haven't :sex: and it's a bit of a project trying to fit the right time in. Especially since my cycle all of a sudden decided to be 5 days earlier :growlmad:

Anyway - I should be glad as the supplements I'm taking to make me ovulate a bit earlier obviously helping :happydance:

What supplements are you taking hon?

Got rid of EPO and lowered the VitC to 250 mg from 1000mg. Added B6 100mg and Q10 200mg. Prenatals (not pregnacare or anything like that) since before.

Seems to work. A little bit too well :dohh: But hopefully we haven't missed the train completely this cycle :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->