Is this a possible pregnancy sign?

rhondagirl18

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a very nagging question hopefully someone on here has had it happen! 2 days ago I woke up around 7 AM with very bad nausea and burping up a rotten egg taste. I thought I was coming down with the stomach flu. I could not stand to see food, smell food, or even think of food! The only weird thing was I was extremely thirsty for water!!! I chugged 3-4 bottles of water, which I never chug anything, and I did not puke. I still felt nauseated so I had my fiance go get me a bottle of gatorade around 11:00, I started to feel better around noon-1 o'clock ... the day before that I was being very emotional! Crying over everything! Anyways as I write this I feel a bit nauseated but not like before! I have not thrown up yet and I am TTC! Im not sure if being nauseated and thirsty at the same time is a pregnancy sign, but I sure hope so LOL!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! BTW, I am new to this site :)

It could be a sign of pregnancy... Do you know where you are in your cycle ?

Being emotional was my first sign..have you tested?

It could well be, but only a test will tell you :) all the best of luck x

It might well be Hun, take a test maybe an early one can tell you?
Good luck

Hi everyone! Thanks for the replies! according to my period chart I am like 5-6 days late but my periods have been messed up since I had a miscarriage last year ... Tonight I am experiencing very tender breasts, especially my left one like around the top. It feels bruised. I cant even bend over to type or do my exercise without it hurting. my right breast is sore also but my left one is waaay more sore and a lot bigger! I have noticed my left breast has grown a lot and my right one, well alittle bit but not much ...

And I am getting a test later on today ... gonna try and hold my morning pee in til I get one. I also have like insomnia or something I have been up 48 hrs straight and I am not even tired! I have like a lot of energy it seems like ??? haha

You have all the symptoms. One of my first symptoms was mood swings/emotional. Good luck and please keep us updated!

Hi ur symptoms esp thirsty & nausea sound alot like my early pregnancy symptoms altho mine turn into severe sickness as i suffer with hyperemesis. Good luck hun x

Thanks everyone! took a test half hour ago and there was a very thin blue line there, have to hold it up to the light to see it, but its def there. I even asked my fiance because I thought maybe I was seeing things lol ... can anyone tell me why the line is so thin and why i have to hold it to the light? Since it is dried a bit more the line is def blue and more visible! any advice???

Thanks everyone! took a test half hour ago and there was a very thin blue line there, have to hold it up to the light to see it, but its def there. I even asked my fiance because I thought maybe I was seeing things lol ... can anyone tell me why the line is so thin and why i have to hold it to the light? Since it is dried a bit more the line is def blue and more visible! any advice???

It might get a clearer/darker line after a couple of days with the hormones rising. It definitely sounds like a positive though!! xx

Thanks Tink!! I hope so! I called the company and they said it was probably an invalid test! they're sending me out another one. On that note, I had one more blue dye test, took it and this time the line is fatter, but it's sooo light you can barely tell thre is anything there! You have to look at it really close to be able to tell! I mean really have good eyes lol! Hoping this month is my month!!!!!

Get a FRER hun and try with fmu to be sure as there's no guessing with them. I have heard (and seen for myself) where the faint thin blue test line is a notorious false positive on blue dye test. That being said I hope yours is the real thing and fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->