is this a symptom ??

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
:blush::blush::blush:

Is being gassy a sign of pregnancy ? Iv been very gassy recently and thats not normal for me.

just been googleing it and this is what someone said they had as a symptom

8) Farting. the silent but deadly type with heat!! haha!!! Seriously, I could probably torch something with the amount that I was pootin' away. And I NEVER pass gas in front of my husband so it was so embarassing. It wasn't like I could leave the room and come back after a light wind. The smell would waft back in with me and I couldn't hide it. My husband was gentleman enough to let me keep my dignity intact and spare me any jokes, but I still felt like 'plugging it' when he lit incense to mask the smell. I know, tmi, but hey, you asked.

PMSL I have been 'farting' recently OMG cant believe Im admitting this but its been for the past few days and I dont usually, well not in public but Iv been extremely gassy. im starting to get my hopes up now, god damn google!

I would def say its a symptom ive been terrible this pregnancy :blush::rofl: talk about TMI!
Good luck hope u get your BFP!
XXX

hehehehehehe I have been really windy the last few days and omg its terrible lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

I'm a really gassy person anyway so wind definitely wouldn't be a symptom for me, lol!!

Good luck though!

wow well Im going to keep everything crossed that it is because I am pregnant, time will tell:)

Good luck I hope you get a BFP, baby dust coming your way
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back