Is this a true line? 9dpo

LiLi2

Reaction score
I know blue dye tests aren't the best, but they were on sale and I'd never used one before, so I caved.

9dpo, this test was taken 5 minutes after dipping. Is it an evap?

image.jpg

I see it. But it is so hard to tell. I had one that looked just like that and I got af. As you know, try a pink dye to confirm. Fx

Thanks Krissie. I did a cheap Walmart pink dye and it was BFN this morning. I'll do another one in the morning and update.

I'm thinking start of bfp the cheapie and blue dye worked better for me than frer

Nothing this morning :( Bummed.

image.jpg

It could still be early with dd I was testing way early kept get bfn then three days later a squinter

Man, I still don't see anything! Lol
Thanks for tweaking it! I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why.

I see it on the cb, looks like s thick line aswell good luck x

There's nothing there IRL :(

I guess I'm out. Bummer!

don't give up it could still be too early I felt the same way with my daughter I kept getting negative and I'm like man I'm out but I was testing too early and I was pregnant I was only 2 weeks pregnant so don't give up hope yet

sometimes it's hard to see in real life but you can see it better on camera that's what happened with my daughter also I seen it better on camera than in real life there was literally hardly nothing there no one can see it but me but I was pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->