Is this an evap on my HPT?

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Here is a hpt I took this morning, when I took it it looked negative and I went off, when I came back out of the time frame it looked like this!?

I've just taken another and looked at 5 mins and I'm sure there is a very faint line but it won't show up in a photo, I'm around 10dpo if I did indeed miss my surge and ovulate on the 12th October.

What do you think?:wacko:

Thanks ladies xx:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 54
I honestly think I can see something how amazing would that be?! Can you invert the pic on your phone or anything? x

I just did this for you on my PC and there is def something there!! Like a smudgey positive - looking good for you polka dot pea...everything crossed for you! x

image1.jpg

I honestly think I can see something how amazing would that be?! Can you invert the pic on your phone or anything? x

Hey lovely,

How do I invert the photo?

Just looked at the test I did around 15 mins ago, so now out the window by 5 mins and it's very faint but I put the other test above it and the line is in the same place as the one I took this morning ?!

Xx

Can you put a pic up if the new test? Fx Hun xx

I hate to say evap but its not a clear line it's all wishy washy like literally the dye smudged across it.

I guess just keeping you fingers crossed and keep testing? x

Can you put a pic up if the new test? Fx Hun xx

Taken a pic of the new test, but it's hard to see in the photo as it's so faint I inverted the colors on a website, and I can see it but only just, trying to find an app where I can mark the top and bottom of line for you to see.

I would only be 10dpo and neither of those tests were with my FMU.

I bought 50 cheapie they turned up this morning so I'm going to be peeing on a lot of sticks either way ;-)

Xx

I hate to say evap but its not a clear line it's all wishy washy like literally the dye smudged across it.

It possibly is, the next test I took had a very faint line before it had dried with my 3rd or 4th urine. If I did OV would only be around 10dpo, just keep testing I suppose and see what happens xx

The one I did with inverted colours is really faint and hard to see, so I just changed its colour slightly 'cooling' I think the effect was called, in an app on my phone and put red dots above the line. It is very faint but was with 3rd or 4th urine.

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23
Def do a test with FMU tomorrow hun. I've just ordered a batch of cheapies so I can test way without going bankrupt next week (I mean the week after!!) :blush:

It could go either way on evap or a positive, but you are only 10 dpo!!! You have so many more days for that to get stronger!!

Keep us posted! Good luck and :dust:

Thank you ladies :) fingers crossed, now it's getting dark outside I can see the screen better on my phone and I can see the line on the inverted test too, I'll upload it.

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 14
I definately see it but just beware as I got a lot of Evaps on these last month xxx

I definately see it but just beware as I got a lot of Evaps on these last month xxx

I'm going to test again tomorrow :) but I am feeling really sick, I suffer with hyperemesis in pregnancy so I start throwing up around week 5/6 in my other 3 pregnancies. Also been getting the same pain I had in all 3 pregnancies, i haven't a clue what it is but I always get it like a sharp needle stabbing pain to the right of my belly button from the inside same place throughout my whole pregnancies on and off til the end. But the brain is a powerful thing! We shall see xx

Oh all sounds promising!!! Good luck Hun xx you have 3 children? Are they girls or boys? Xx

The mind is a powerful thing, but it really does sound promising!! I am so excited to keep checking in with you!

Sending :bfp: thoughts your way!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->