Is this an evap on my HPT?

The mind is a powerful thing, but it really does sound promising!! I am so excited to keep checking in with you!

Sending :bfp: thoughts your way!! :)

Tested at 3AM after holding wee for about 4.5hrs as was about to burst and the test was clear, just tested again after holding for 5 hours, and it looks negative too, not sure what's going on! :shrug:

Maybe they were both evaps!!

Xx

Still not over til the witch arrives! I hope she stays away for all of us! And we can all be bump buddies xx

I think I could be coming up to ov did an opk this morning and its the darkest I've had so far so I'm really hoping it goes positive later! Then il no I'm in the tww. Have watery cm too so fx for me girls xxx

Fingers Xd for a positive opk and catching that egg and a BFP for you this month! Hope we all get our bfps!

The HPT has a faint line now it's dried but it's prob an evap. The lines on my OPKS has got gradually darker over the last 3 days within the time frame too, it was quite pink earlier, but not as dark as the one I took on the 12th xx

Just keep testing with both Hun and see what happens xx

Just keep testing with both Hun and see what happens xx

I'm already fed up with POAS - Especially with that pink evap yesterday! Going to test again in 2/3 days. I still feel really sick like I'm going to be sick and my lower back is in agony, I have lots of creamy yellow CM today.

Xx

Less than 3 weeks in to actively TTC I've already concluded that peeing on sticks is the most additive thing ever!!

Try to wait it out until the weekend I guess hun - fingers crossed for you x

Polkadotpea: I'm sorry about the inconclusive tests, but I think you are right... just too early

They are right! You are not out until :witch: shows her face, and until then, the game is on!! :af: to you and lots of :dust:

Ricschick: are you BDing now? Have fun and fast :spermy: haha enjoy!!

Less than 3 weeks in to actively TTC I've already concluded that peeing on sticks is the most additive thing ever!!

I agree and I'm only 23 days in, are you TTC your first lovely?

Xx

Polkadotpea: I'm sorry about the inconclusive tests, but I think you are right... just too early

They are right! You are not out until :witch: shows her face, and until then, the game is on!! :af: to you and lots of :dust:

Ricschick: are you BDing now? Have fun and fast :spermy: haha enjoy!!

I'm not 100% that I even ov'd though :wacko: I took an opk on the 12th when they arrived in the post and it was a close positive then over the next few days they faded gradually until they got white, I think I missed my LH surge and it happened on the 11th, as I got EWCM and twinges and cramps on the 12th and I've not had the same pains since.:shrug:

But if I did OV I read that implantation can happen at the latest 12dpo, it takes a couple of days for HCG to show up in the urine.

I'm still getting pink lines of the opk, darker than previous days but still light, but they've got darker over the last 3 days. No where near postive though, I've seen pics of people using OPK's as pregnancy tests (they ended up getting bfps) but they started light and gradually got darker)

Last Time I came off cerazette and time before my implanon out, I had a bleed within days, so no idea where my AF is grrr:sleep:

Then I keep kicking myself back into reality that I can't be pregnant yet and I'm probably not! :nope:

I've turned into a crazy lady that is becoming taken over by TTC and I keep peeing on things haha :haha:

Baby dust to you all and I hope you all get your BFPS:baby:

Xxx:flower:

Xx

Yup my 1st! Need to learn that patience is a virtue - I'm guessing TTC will teach you that better than anything!

Have you had any other symptoms? x

Xx

Yup my 1st! Need to learn that patience is a virtue - I'm guessing TTC will teach you that better than anything!

Have you had any other symptoms? x

Aww how lovely, I hope you get your BFP this cycle :dust:

We BD'D last night, this morning I had blood stained CM/DH leftovers :haha:

And throughout today the leftovers are looking slightly blood tinged, it wasn't there when I last went to the loo, but I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant. I've never had even a speck of blood in my other 3 pregnancies, I'm willing AF to come so I can start the next cycle properly and use my clearblue fertility monitor - no more observing sticks like a mad woman haha :happydance:

How are you feeling :flower: xx

I no how you feel my first cycle of bcp was so mixed up I had random spotting on and off. Then af came on day 42.

Today I got a positive opk:happydance: I was so excited lol I've had a few sharp pains in my left side so I think il ov tonight so gonna bed again tonight and keep fingers and toes crossed we can catch the eggy! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->