Is this an evap on my HPT?

I no how you feel my first cycle of bcp was so mixed up I had random spotting on and off. Then af came on day 42.

Today I got a positive opk:happydance: I was so excited lol I've had a few sharp pains in my left side so I think il ov tonight so gonna bed again tonight and keep fingers and toes crossed we can catch the eggy! :thumbup:

That's fab news, go catch that egg! :sex:

After the blood stained CM, AF has now turned up properly! So fingers crossed she stays for a normal duration and then I can start my first proper cycle and use my CBFM. So relieved to know what's going on at last!! :happydance:

Xx

I no how you feel my first cycle of bcp was so mixed up I had random spotting on and off. Then af came on day 42.

Today I got a positive opk:happydance: I was so excited lol I've had a few sharp pains in my left side so I think il ov tonight so gonna bed again tonight and keep fingers and toes crossed we can catch the eggy! :thumbup:

After the blood stained CM, AF has now turned up properly! So fingers crossed she stays for a normal duration and then I can start my first proper cycle and use my CBFM. So relieved to know what's going on at last!! :happydance:

Xx

Oh thank goodness you didn't have to wait that much longer! And now you no where you are and you can crack on properly! There's nothing worse than not knowing what's going on! :happydance:

Xx

Oh thank goodness you didn't have to wait that much longer! And now you no where you are and you can crack on properly! There's nothing worse than not knowing what's going on! :happydance:

I totally agree with that, and I had a lot of strong symptoms I was going mad!! I was so pleased to see that blood this morning after I kept getting negative tests, and then I was worrying it would only be spotting and stop again as a few days after I came off the pill I had a streak of blood in my CM and that was it, I was imagining my self here at Xmas with still no AF. So I'm glad I finally have a proper bleed :happydance: but after this she can stay away for 9 months :baby::winkwink:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->