Is this an evap? Update frer pg 2

Curlymikes

Reaction score
This test is dry. I took it last night and thought maybe a saw something super faint but didn't take a pic. This morning it looked like this. It's really hard to see if there is color or if it's grey or an indent. Anyone have experience with these Walmart tests? Mine have always been stark white other times.

Hard to say since its out of the time frame. I'd test again, fx for you :)

It looks kind of pink when I zoom in. I would do another test. Good luck! :)

I had the same thing happen on my last cycle with the Wal-Mart cheapie test! Typically they are completely stark white for me, but this last cycle I either had a chemical or a completely horrible evap...I'd love to know which. But your picture here looks very similar to mine. FX'd for you!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lmart-cheapie-evap-ive-seen.html#post36558525

~LilacPetal~
:dust:

I can see a little pink when zoomed in, test again x

I am in Australia and haven't ever used Walmart tests but used to rely on internet cheapies. Never again after the awful evaps I had a couple of months ago! Best of luck to you though, fx its your bfp! Here is a pic of my evaps (all taken same day, then took FRER which showed totally negative)

Attachments

• evaps last cycle.jpg
    evaps last cycle.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 28
Here is one from tonite, again from after the wait time. It was like 5 hours later but it looks pink and darker than yesterday. In the time frame it looked really light but I couldn't see it really. I think I will buy a frer tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
Curly I've been taking these too and have been wondering the same thing. I get a line when they're wet but faint. (Still early) I will say though that I'm getting faint on others too so if it's evaps I have horrible luck. I take my Walmart test out of the case. It's easier to see.

I saw something in time frame. Seems lighter now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
Can anyone see anything or am I really crazy. It was middle of the day 3 hr hold.

I think so? ...it's hard to tell. Picture is coming out blurry on my side

Here is a better one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
I see something. Is it pink? If it's pink I'd say no to being an evap

Its really hard to tell if its pink cause its so light. Im thinking that there must be something wrong because i think it would stronger today being the third day of very very faint lines. I thought for sure on a frer it would show today if it was a bfp. I have no idea what dpo or if i even ovulated because we arent ttc.

Ay, I want to say I see something.... What DPO are you? Unless I missed you mentioning it.

I'd say start of bfp. Remember it doubles every 48 hours so if your level was only 5 on the first test then two days later it still only at 10 so in early pregnancy it can take a while to show. You might have just started picking up the hcg. I see it on the frer try another one in two days xxx

Looks like the start of a BFP! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->