Is this bfp?

Don't give up yet. I have always heard that frrr do not measure as low of hcg levels as most of the other tests. Have you tried a different brand yet? I would do that.

xx

Congratulations. Frrr is 100 miu are you passed when your period is due?

I always got bfp with frrr at 9dpo. I am 11 dpo now and due today. I think there might have been an extreme quinter this morning. I probably should try different brand, you are right. Thank you ladies.

Superdrug is 10miu, FRRR is 100miu, there will be differences in the lines :) I'm hoping this is it for you!

Thank you, you are all very kind. Still no af, not even spotting. As soon as i have a chance to get anothet test i will do an update.

Thank you. Done 25hcg one and it was bfn. The urine was very very diluted so i will try again in the morning but i think af is on the way. I am ridiculously emotional that i cant stand myself.

Thank you. Done 25hcg one and it was bfn. The urine was very very diluted so i will try again in the morning but i think af is on the way. I am ridiculously emotional that i cant stand myself.

In my last pregnancy, on the day after my period was due, and I had already gotten my BFP, I tested again (just out of curiosity) after drinking a ton of water, and the line was so faint, I would have thought it was negative if I hadn't really been looking at it! :wacko: And that was after I had a good amount of hcg in my system! So that really can affect it!! GL on your next test. FX for that BFP. :hugs:

Just an update that af arrived this morning. Thank you all lovely ladies.

I'm so sorry AF arrived! :hugs: Superdrug tests are the devil, honestly. I've had convincing :bfp: lines with them before when I wasn't pregnant, they'd show positive but every other test would be negative. They used to be good years ago, but now I'd tell everyone to steer well clear of them! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->