Is this even possible??

branham22

Reaction score
I have PCOS and as of now I am on CD 48.
Saturday (cd45) I think I may have O'd. I had a ton of ewcm, and felt very crampy. I felt very "wet" and "slippery" down there. When I woke up the next morning, Sunday, my ewcm was completely dried up, I wasn't cramping and my temp went up to 97.3. My pre-O temps are around 96.4-96.6. And my temps are still increasing. Yesterday my bbt was 97.7 and this morning it was 98.1. My temps are never this high so it has me hopeful.

Does this sound promising? Or is it not possible to have a successful O and pregnancy this late in a cycle?? Anyone with experience with this? Input/advice please :)

Very possible! I O'd very late with my son, on March 4th 2010 and I hadn't had a period since November the year before.

Sound very promising.

Wow! That's awesome Minties! I hope I am that lucky

Well this very cycle, I o'd on CD 53 due to PCOS as well. I had already given up on this cycle thinking it was anovulatory and was ready to proceed with clomid the next cycle. Not to mention this was the ONE cycle I had absolutely no symptoms during my tww until 13 dpo when my head literally felt heavy...took a test and couldn't believe it. My test at 13dpo is my avatar...it was darker than I'd ever imagined it would be. I had an early scan because the doctor I saw clearly thought I was wrong and dated it right on target. At that stage (4+5) only the yolk sac was seen but I'm content and very hopeful and you should be as well!

I ovulated on cd 29 with this pregnancy!
Good luck, I wasn't tempting then so no help there!

Good luck!

BahamaBeauty- that is so encouraging! Thank you and congrats on your bfp!!! :)

Why, at 3 dpo, am I having achy breasts on the outside? And no, I am not imagining it! It is pretty achy! Hormones I'm assuming?

My breast started aching early on Continued bad until 7 weeks
Now at 11 weeks they only hurt off and in!
Good sign ;)

It was pretty early I know for sure at 5 dpo! Perhaps early I wasn't thinking BFP so not sure the exact day

My lower back is also achy. But I'm sure that could be anything! *sigh*

I know it's only 4 dpo though. I feel so silly lol

Even at 4dpi hun it can start. It all depends how high the sperm was when.the egg was released. It can happen pretty quickly :)

I didn't realize you could get symptoms before implantation? Don't get me wrong I will be THRILLED if they are pg symptoms! I just don't wanna get too excited lol.
I will say that my temps have never been this high at 4 dpo! I hope that's a good thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->