Is this even possible??

Stupid question:
My temp went down .1 today (98.3 yesterday to 98.2 today). Does that matter? Or does it need to be steadily increasing?

Ita fine!! Even one dip below cover can be normal!

Ok! I didn't think it mattered since it was so small anyways. As long as they stay up!
What was your cm like before your bfp?

I don't really remember
But after it was white yellow and sometimes I sware it's green lol!
I've had a pap so no infection so must be ok

I feel dry. And whatever cm I do have is white, thick, and is in small clumps (I guess that's how I wanna say it?)

sounds perfect hun. they say CM is supposed to dry up after O (not that it happens for most of us haha). If i remember rightly i had a few days dry and then it went back to being sticky x

Morning girls! 6 dpo this morning. Temp was. 98.3. When I went to the bathroom earlier I had a little bit of spotting when I wiped. No other symptoms right now. Just so confused and nervous!

I had spotting at 6dpo and another bit at 10dpo!
And that's never happened to me before!

That's never happened to me before either! Hoping its a good sign!

Just a bit pink and then at 10 dpo brown
And hardly any

Mine was pink/red but there wasn't very much at all (not even the size of a dime). and it's gone now.

Yah same
It was super small

I think the brown at 10dpo was left over probably

Thank you for all of your help! :) I hope this is it!

Temp still high at 98.2 this morning. I have also has an achy lower back today. Anyone else have this?

Temp still high at 98.2 this morning. I have also has an achy lower back today. Anyone else have this?

i had serious lower back ache from bfp until around 5 weeks hun. it was crippling

Yes! It was hurting so much yesterday. Feels a little better so far this morning. It was just so weird. I never have a lower backache before af. My temp was 98.1 today. It's gone down .1 the past few days (98.3, 98.2, 98.1) hope that is ok?!

its ok going up down by .1 hun :) if your going to get af it will either keep going down or do a big drop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->