Is this even possible??

Thank you! I hope everything will be ok. Not really any other symptoms today.

9 dpo today. Temp still up. Yesterday evening my right breast was so sore! But only that one lol so weird! This morning I have an upset stomach. I can't tell if it's heart burn or if I just feel pukey. Ugh :(

Update:
On the night of 9 dpo I started spotting again. It was only when I wiped, never made it to my undies, but it was kind of a lot. I thought for sure it was af bc my temps had been declining slowly a few days before that. By yesterday all the spotting was gone but my temp was at 97.9. I cried a lot yesterday thinking af was coming. Then when I woke this morning my temp went up .4 to 98.3!
Can someone help me and take a look at my chart and tell me what you think??? Chart is in siggy

Your chart still looks great. Your temp dip was very minor!! X

Could that have been an implantation dip? With the bleeding and all? Or was it not big enough to be considered an implantation dip?

That I am not sure about
But could have been implantation bleeding for sure

Thank you Bazzb! You are so helpful!
On another note, I just got sick a little bit ago :( Like nausea, vomiting and all! Yuck! Could that be related to anything?

Could be but it seems early!
Although everyone and every pregnancy is different xx

It does seem early I suppose! Waiting waiting waiting...

I just got back from my 12 week scan!
That was the most awesome thing I ever saw !:)

Awww! So happy for you!

12 dpo today. My temp is back down at 98.0. Is that bad?

hmm it could be ok hun as its still way over the coverline BUT because you didnt do many temps before O its hard to tell xx

My pre-o temps are usually anywhere from 96.5 - 96.9. You girls have been so great! Did you guys have any symptoms at the end of your tww?

I was just hungry and tired and sore boobs!
But I didn't test until 18 dpo

i had tonnes.. sore boobs, ms, sore back, heartburn, peeing more often, the works lol. xx

Ok girls I'm getting worried! I am having some lower back cramping (very mild) and when I wipe there is very light pink spotting! What gives?!

spotting can be very very normal in early pregnancy hun or it could be the start of AF hun x

Starting to get some heartburn too! Ugh this wait is horrible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->