Is this fair/allowed (Ebay)?

I don't think the seller did anything wrong. An item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Thank goodness it is such a beautiful vase...apparently it has completely sold out due to popularity so I don't feel so disappointed anymore.

If my sister doesn't like it I'll sell it on Ebay for double what I paid (that was a joke by the way :haha: )..

If she doesn't like it, it will be on display in my living room!!!

Thank goodness it is such a beautiful vase...apparently it has completely sold out due to popularity so I don't feel so disappointed anymore.

If my sister doesn't like I'll sell it on Ebay for double what I paid (that was a joke by the way :haha: )..

If she doesn't like it, it will be on display in my living room!!!

Yeah this is something ebay is good for too, a couple years back I was "collecting" nursery stuff that was discontinued from mothercare and I found loads of it on ebay, I paid a bit more for it but that was because it was discontinued and I couldn't get it in the shop. There's an Avon Christmas clock my mum has had since I was a child, they were cheap as chips when they came out but now they go for £30-£40 on ebay, reminds me......!

You're a lovely sister lol :)

Its capitalism, it is what most of the western world is built on.

You were happy to pay the 18 pounds so yes it is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->